Euro 2012 opening tomorrow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Euro 2012 opening tomorrow

viccont

Site Supporter
who's got favourite team opening tomorrow two group games. Anyone is going there to see games?

englandnationalfootb_450843.jpg

Everyone else can pack up and go home now.

At least you are optimistic, I don't like our chances to win any games.

As soon as Lampard got hurt I knew we were a lock to win. Frank's never gotten it done for his country...ever.
I see Andy Carroll with a lot to prove this summer and 2 good opportunities with the Man U hot head out for 2 games. If he has a good tourney he can put to bed a horrible season and shut up a lot of people who doubted his move to Liverpool.
And lastly England have the right man as Captain. Steven Gerrard is one of the few players who can lift and inspire a team with his individual play. I've seen him countless time put Liverpool on his shoulders and come from behind to win. I'm happy he's getting his chance to lead. The young players in the line up have no pressure to win which should put them in a relax confident frame of mind...all and all, I like our chances.

I don't blame you. Six mickey mousers in the squad and a failed scouse manager in charge.

YSB.

Going for Italy. I think they will get out of the qualifying round, but won't make it past the quarters. I think this is Germany's tournament.

Boycott the tournament unless you are a supporter if racism.

This is my signature

Last edited:
My memory is slipping how many trophies did SAF win this year......?

As long as Italy fails miserably i couldn't give a toss where England finish.

Although I am asian by birth, I grew up in Munich and german is my native tongue. With a team like this the Mannschaft will be tough to beat...

Well, Turkey couldn't make it :cry: now my hopes are with Portugal since 4 of the lineup play for the Turkish club that I live for ! =)
Portugal people, let's watch the games together !

Back
Top Bottom