Etiquette | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etiquette

I've made it my duty that if I'm behind a crash regardless of the vehicle I'll stop to block the vehicle and if possible start waving my emergency red cloth to alert on coming vehicles (used to do it in India, but in not sure about the laws or how people would perceive it here.)

I've had an unfortunate experience of witnessing a group of people getting hit while trying to help a fallen lad and the vehicle behind them couldn't see the commotion early enough to brake.

This is a warning to everyone...only help if only you can HANDLE the trauma.

I've learnt I cannot help anyone again because of what happened to me.

I was in an unfortunate incident where a person stopped their car on the on-ramp bridge from 401 EB to 410 NB, and jumped off the ramp onto the 401 Express.

He landed in my lane just as I approached. Fortunately I drive a sporty car with great brakes, and managed to stop 2feet from him, without anyone hitting me either (I was unable to swere because of the situation at the time) At first I thought it was a motorcycle rider that crashed, but there was no motorcycle. When I got out of the car confused, a lady from the bridge screamed, and I looked up and realized we had a "jumper"

He was still alive when he landed, and was in a lot of pain.

Blood started to pour out of his ears and skull. Me and a another driver tried CPR (after I called 911).

He didn't make it...and died right in front of me. All I remember was the gurgling sound and then hearing....silence. It ****** me up.

The other driver who helped was in shock. Walked to their car (covered in blood, because of the CPR) got in their car and drove away.

I stuck around until the Emergency service arrived. Police tried to tag it on me at first, but realized I was a innocent and made me sign a paper that I didn't run him over.

That incident ****** me over for a long time. I regret not getting counciling at the time.

The sight of blood pouring out of his head, the gurgling and the Erie silence still haunts me to this day.

Think about the after affects on your mental health, if you want to get involved. You have been warned!

I was in an unfortunate incident where a person stopped their car on the on-ramp bridge from 401 EB to 410 NB, and jumped off the ramp onto the 401 Express.

He landed in my lane just as I approached. Fortunately I drive a sporty car with great brakes, and managed to stop 2feet from him, without anyone hitting me either (I was unable to swere because of the situation at the time) At first I thought it was a motorcycle rider that crashed, but there was no motorcycle. When I got out of the car confused, a lady from the bridge screamed, and I looked up and realized we had a "jumper"

Blood started to pour out of his ears and skull. Me and a another driver tried CPR (after I called 911).

He didn't make it...and died right in front of me. All I remember was the gurgling sound and then hearing....silence. It ****** me up.

The other driver who helped was in shock. Walked to their car (covered in blood, because of the CPR) got in their car and drove away.

I stuck around until the Emergency service arrived. Police tried to tag it on me at first, but realized I was a innocent and made me sign a paper that I didn't run him over.

That incident ****** me over for a long time. I regret not getting counciling at the time.

The sight of blood pouring out of his head, the gurgling and the Erie silence still haunts me to this day.

Think about the after affects on your mental health, if you want to get involved. You have been warned!
Oh man 😓

Great point I have witnessed similar after a motorcyclist got run over by a pickup. Watching someone die like that leaves a mark.

Sent from the future

Back
Top Bottom