Errands are just a little nicer... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Errands are just a little nicer...

I bet the closest 5 locations were out of stock on all items on your shopping list.

more pics pls

My neighbour just picked up the baby version.

2018-BMW-G-310-GS-Review-Adventure-Motorcycle-ADV-7.jpg

Very nice - initial reviews on the 310 were pretty skeptical (it's built in India with a Chinese produced motor IIRC) - but so far, seems like it's winning people over... Reliability is apparently on par with the German built bikes, and style-wise, it's a GS. Price point is hard to beat, too, IMO...

Call me old school, but I love an analog tach and a key.

No front pics? Come on!

LOL - I literally ran out and took those on my lunch break.... I'll grab a few head-on ones later for you.

And yes, when I ordered this bike, I went analog dash with the add-on NAV... the digital dash is just too busy for my tastes; but the NAV unit gives me access to all the engine and ride-by-wire data, if I want it. Since the bike was being built to order anyways, may as well have exactly what I want.

The service manager thought it was a great combo when it came in, and the salesguy was ****** - my bike was on the floor for a couple days before I could pick it up; he had a bunch of people looking at the analog dash compared to the TFT/digital dashes on the other bikes, and liking it better... (OK, he wasn't -******- but he did joke with me about it)

LOL - I literally ran out and took those on my lunch break.... I'll grab a few head-on ones later for you.

And yes, when I ordered this bike, I went analog dash with the add-on NAV... the digital dash is just too busy for my tastes; but the NAV unit gives me access to all the engine and ride-by-wire data, if I want it. Since the bike was being built to order anyways, may as well have exactly what I want.

The service manager thought it was a great combo when it came in, and the salesguy was ****** - my bike was on the floor for a couple days before I could pick it up; he had a bunch of people looking at the analog dash compared to the TFT/digital dashes on the other bikes, and liking it better... (OK, he wasn't -******- but he did joke with me about it)
The TFT is probably the best in the business, multiple screen options if you want a 'less busy atmosphere'. That said, i also like analog gauges and I much, much, much prefer a mechanical key over a fob.

I get why the luggage is asymmetrical but it still bothers me. Maybe i have an OCD issue there.

also, if you ever go riding in quebec, be sure to remove the expired sticker. they give out tickets for that there, they don't care what our 'program' is.

And they also don't like unplated bike being trailered in open trailers.
Correct?

@OntFF
5:50pm June 2 2023
On warden heading north crossing over 407 wearing red t-shirt and sporting a murse. Was that you?

I get why the luggage is asymmetrical but it still bothers me. Maybe i have an OCD issue there.

also, if you ever go riding in quebec, be sure to remove the expired sticker. they give out tickets for that there, they don't care what our 'program' is.
A black cap on the muffler would make the asymmetry less glaring.

Back
Top Bottom