Endras Motorrad Out of Business | GTAMotorcycle.com

Endras Motorrad Out of Business

thwak

Site Supporter
As noted on the ADV Rider forum, it looks like Endras BMW has exited the motorcycle sales and service business. I was aware that their master mechanic Owen Clarke left last year. In my experience, he was very skilled and excellent at customer service. There seemed to be several personnel changes after that. My bike was in for a routine 10k service a little while ago and it was performed by one of the automobile mechanics.

Another bike shop bites the dust. The more mechanic shops close such as Kahuna PowerSports the more waiting time there will be for our bikes and rates will go up for mechanical services.

Kahuna closed years and years ago!

Too bad about Endras, i guess no BMW Motorrad service on the east side.

I used to ride down to Budds in Oakville for my service years ago.

Ah crap, I like Owen, one of the best in GTA for sure. I was in there last month looking at the new GS and they still had few on the floor and some merch. Sucks, I guess now I have to go to Budd's.

I've bought a few new bikes there, they were always good to deal with. I thought they were always busy enough. But it does boil down to people. You lose someone like Owen and where can you steal away somebody else from, the field isn't that large.. Thanks Endras, nice to see you appreciated all my business over the years , glad I read GTAM .

Eek, friend of mine just bought a BMW there in the spring and was just in for his first service and such a few weeks back. He's not going to be too happy that he needs to go into the city now.

let us know when you go back to horse and buggy

The fellow who used to wrench at Flying Squirrel has a shop on Carlaw, he does a lot of BMW stuff.
Sorry, no more info.

Another bike shop bites the dust. The more mechanic shops close such as Kahuna PowerSports the more waiting time there will be for our bikes and rates will go up for mechanical services.
Here is a thread to help you out :rolleyes: :

Alleycats

Dave is developing quite a following for out of warranty work.

Nice shop in back alley
Alleycat Motorcycle Service
Rear Building, 46 Carlaw Ave, Toronto, ON
(647) 812-7721

Alleycat Motorcycle Service

The fellow who used to wrench at Flying Squirrel has a shop on Carlaw, he does a lot of BMW stuff.
Sorry, no more info.

I've bought a few new bikes there, they were always good to deal with. I thought they were always busy enough. But it does boil down to people. You lose someone like Owen and where can you steal away somebody else from, the field isn't that large.. Thanks Endras, nice to see you appreciated all my business over the years , glad I read GTAM .
C'mon rsally? A BWM bike shop closes down because an employee quits? I find that hard to believe. If its true they are incompetent then, you never rely on one soldier to guard your palace, they should had 2 young interns learning from him years ago.

C'mon rsally? A BWM bike shop closes down because an employee quits? I find that hard to believe. If its true they are incompetent then, you never rely on one soldier to guard your palace, they should had 2 young interns learning from him years ago.

The dealership changed ownership, my guess is that the new owner is not interested in the motorcycle business.

Received today:

Dear Valued Motorrad Client,

THANK YOU!

BMW Durham would like to thank you all for your continued support and valued business throughout the years. It wasn't an easy decision, but ownership and management have agreed to shut down all functions of the Motorrad Department effective immediately.

We have had a fantastic time delivering joy and sheer riding pleasure to so many across the Durham Region and the GTA. We thank you all and hope you continue to enjoy the open roads.

To locate a BMW Motorrad Department please reach out to BMW Canada’s Customer Service at 1-800-567-2691 or use the location tool online at www.bmw-motorrad.com

We greatly value our business relationship with you and thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards,

BMW Durham Management

T: 905.619.5522
100 Achilles Rd. Ajax, ON L1Z 0C5
bmwdurham.ca

Not trying to kick up the dust on an old thread but does anyone know where Owen went? He is the best tech I have ever dealt with for anything that had a motor.

Back
Top Bottom