EMS transport service | GTAMotorcycle.com

EMS transport service

Chris-CJ

Have to get my bike from 'Sauga to Buckhorn (Accelerated Technologies - "the" suspension experts). The route is a beautiful ride, but I am currently disabled (hopefully for a short while).
Any feedback on the use of EMS to transport the bike?

They have a lot of satisfied customers and also are the choice of transport for motorcycle dealers.

Thank you for your input.

"be free from the gravity of expectation"

I’ve never used them but I’d be interested to know what a trip that far is worth

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I've used them - Jason brought a bike back from Perth for me. Good guy, reasonable price.

I have not costed out the Sauga-Buckhorn-Sauga run, as it can only happen after July 20th.
The bike will have to be transported to John's shop and picked up after the work is done.
John needs a day with the bike for the suspension tune-up.
Cheers

I have not costed out the Sauga-Buckhorn-Sauga run, as it can only happen after July 20th.
The bike will have to be transported to John's shop and picked up after the work is done.
John needs a day with the bike for the suspension tune-up.
Cheers

Does this mean you have made it safely back (or expect to in the very near future)?

#infernobuster, have sent you a DM
#GreyGhost, have sent you a DM
#justride, will definitely share the experience of the suspension upgrade, probably in a separate thread

Thanks All

check pm

Update ...
Infernobuster took the initiative and stepped in with a reasonable offer and I was most glad to support the business of a fellow-GTAM member.
Even better, Infernobuster transported the bike safely in a closed trailer and he was prompt without a delay.
Should the need arise, I will definitely reach out to Infernobuster again.
Look him up here:

* this is an unsolicited comment *

Let's us know how the suspension tune-up turns out.
As usual, the suspension tune done by Accelerated Technologies was faultless.

IMHO, attending to a bike's suspension set up, should take precedence over "go fast" mods.
What is the point of the power if it cannot be put to the ground?

Out of the showroom, the suspension of all bikes are set up on an "average" basis. You, dear Rider are not "average" and your ride will be faster, safer and more enjoyable with a suspension tuned for your needs.

Shout out to #John and #Ron of #AcceleratedTechnologies".

Update ...
Infernobuster took the initiative and stepped in with a reasonable offer and I was most glad to support the business of a fellow-GTAM member.
Even better, Infernobuster transported the bike safely in a closed trailer and he was prompt without a delay.
Look him up here:

I used the toy hauler to bring my Vfr800 from Hamilton to Aurora when I bought it. I believe the drivers name was Gord? I was very happy with the service as well.

Price was very reasonable for an enclosed trailer and that distance.

Update ...
Look him up here:

Enjoy the ride Chris . .thanks for the supportive words.

I used the toy hauler to bring my Vfr800 from Hamilton to Aurora when I bought it. I believe the drivers name was Gord? I was very happy with the service as well.

Price was very reasonable for an enclosed trailer and that distance.

Yep, that would of been Gord. Glad we could of been of service .. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom