EMS transport service | GTAMotorcycle.com

EMS transport service

Chris-CJ

Have to get my bike from 'Sauga to Buckhorn (Accelerated Technologies - "the" suspension experts). The route is a beautiful ride, but I am currently disabled (hopefully for a short while).
Any feedback on the use of EMS to transport the bike?

They have a lot of satisfied customers and also are the choice of transport for motorcycle dealers.

Thank you for your input.

"be free from the gravity of expectation"

crankcall

Site Supporter
I’ve never used them but I’d be interested to know what a trip that far is worth

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

TK4

I've used them - Jason brought a bike back from Perth for me. Good guy, reasonable price.

Chris-CJ

I have not costed out the Sauga-Buckhorn-Sauga run, as it can only happen after July 20th.
The bike will have to be transported to John's shop and picked up after the work is done.
John needs a day with the bike for the suspension tune-up.
Cheers

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
I have not costed out the Sauga-Buckhorn-Sauga run, as it can only happen after July 20th.
The bike will have to be transported to John's shop and picked up after the work is done.
John needs a day with the bike for the suspension tune-up.
Cheers

Does this mean you have made it safely back (or expect to in the very near future)?

Chris-CJ

#infernobuster, have sent you a DM
#GreyGhost, have sent you a DM
#justride, will definitely share the experience of the suspension upgrade, probably in a separate thread

Thanks All

oioioi

Site Supporter
check pm

Top Bottom