Elephant in the Covid room | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only stupid people who want to be brainwashed allow it.....it’s similar to confirmation bias .....looking for justification or to fit in instead of changing yourself for the better
Strike two. Here's the last pitch. Brainwashed people don't know they're brain washed. They have to be deprogrammed. No one wants to pay for that and it will destroy the economy if they did.

Strike two. Here's the last pitch. Brainwashed people don't know they're brain washed. They have to be deprogrammed. No one wants to pay for that and it will destroy the economy if they did.

they dont realize it but they allow it ...they are impressionable ...same thing as hypnosis , not everyone can be hypnotized because you have to be impressionable . So the strikes are yours it seems ,,,,now would you like some kool aid and to donate to my charity? On another note the condescending smugnesss from some of the old timer regulars on here is really hilarious

they dont realize it but they allow it ...they are impressionable ...same thing as hypnosis , not everyone can be hypnotized because you have to be impressionable . So the strikes are yours it seems ,,,,now would you like some kool aid and to donate to my charity? On another note the condescending smugnesss from some of the old timer regulars on here is really hilarious
i mean, let's not act like you haven't posted to stir the pot (which is fine).

turnabout is fair play?

i mean, let's not act like you haven't posted to stir the pot (which is fine).

turnabout is fair play?

Of course and you're welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, reading your posts, you may have been brainwashed....maybe you don't know.

Know how we minimise that?

Get vaccinated.

Almost 1.1% of Canadians got vaccinated yesterday.
Wow...just think of how much freedom we will have when they get to 2.1 percent ....

My friend in Peru just told me they haven't been allowed to go out on Sundays (at all) and their hospitals are doing triage because they have no beds to help people. Tell me how our lockdown is worse and we are somehow suckers, and the rest of the world is opening, which it clearly is not??

My friend in Peru just told me they haven't been allowed to go out on Sundays (at all) and their hospitals are doing triage because they have no beds to help people. Tell me how our lockdown is worse and we are somehow suckers, and the rest of the world is opening, which it clearly is not??

All of South America is suffering from the spread of variants from Brazil. This is why it’s a global issue. Getting control of the variants we have with vaccines that treat them is all well and good unless some other countries with an out of control infection spread start developing their own variants that our vaccines aren’t as effective at treating.

All the countries around India must be worrying right now. Pakistan is petrified according to news reports.

The waiving of patent rights will help with this, only the pharmaceutical companies and any countries (Germany) with a large corporate pharmaceutical presence disagree.

You realise that the 1.1 percent was the addition to the running total, right?

You realise that you can't get to the end if you don't first start, right?

Still a nothing burger

We have been locked down pretty much longer than anywhere . Many countries are opening or at least have a time line which we don't .we are stupid suckers with many loving Trudeau and his BS

Last edited:
We have been locked down pretty much longer than anywhere . Many countries are opening or at least have a time line which we don't .we are stupid suckers with many loving Trudeau and his BS
Yes. Some countries are reopening... definitely NOT many.
And, if you look at the ones that are -- i.e. New Zealand and Australia - they had pretty much the toughest lockdowns on the planet.
Makes ours look like kindergarten in comparison. We simply have too many of the "Muh Rights and Freedumbs" crowd in Canada.
NZ and Aus had the people buy into it. Here, it didn't happen as much as it should have.

Today, I almost got into it with another fellow at Home Depot. Waiting to check out in the garden centre, and he was in my personal space - like 2 feet away, never mind the 6 feet social distancing. I asked him to back up, he told me that since we're wearing masks it doesn't matter etc etc etc. Started to be a dick, waving his foot in my direction, asking if he was now far enough away. Home Depot workers were watching and moved him to another line, demanding he social distance as per the rules.

As long as there are dumb ***** like that around, our restrictions won't be lifted.

Please people, just do the lockdown CORRECTLY for 2 freaking weeks. Seriously. It will work. But, sadly, too many people are dumb.

Yes. Some countries are reopening... definitely NOT many.
And, if you look at the ones that are -- i.e. New Zealand and Australia - they had pretty much the toughest lockdowns on the planet.
Makes ours look like kindergarten in comparison. We simply have too many of the "Muh Rights and Freedumbs" crowd in Canada.
NZ and Aus had the people buy into it. Here, it didn't happen as much as it should have.

Today, I almost got into it with another fellow at Home Depot. Waiting to check out in the garden centre, and he was in my personal space - like 2 feet away, never mind the 6 feet social distancing. I asked him to back up, he told me that since we're wearing masks it doesn't matter etc etc etc. Started to be a dick, waving his foot in my direction, asking if he was now far enough away. Home Depot workers were watching and moved him to another line, demanding he social distance as per the rules.

As long as there are dumb ***** like that around, our restrictions won't be lifted.

Please people, just do the lockdown CORRECTLY for 2 freaking weeks. Seriously. It will work. But, sadly, too many people are dumb.

America is pretty wide open...you didn’t mention them ....Really it will work for 2 weeks? Didn’t we hear that in March 2020... Do you think maybe the dumb people are the ones who think two weeks lasts for 14 plus months? And sorry you want to do the lockdown correctly and yet you went to Home Depot? Can you explain that logic?

Last edited:
It is obvious that they have brainwashed you telling you that you are not brainwashed.
Are you seeing dead people ? Who is it telling me this please I really need to know ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom