Elephant in the Covid room | Page 107 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Elephant in the Covid room

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT is planning $100k in compensation to all that stepped up for the first round of AZ.
In Ohio the governor has set up a vaccination lottery, 5 x $1M prizes to random people who got the jab.

Are you of first nations decent or reside in an electoral district JT really wants? If so, hold onto your hat, he's going to make it rain.
I think he’s doing it because Maggie, Sacha, Sophie and the Kielburgers all got AZ.

So, one week from tomorrow the lockdown is supposed to end...and still no announcement.

Restaurants and outdoor facilities are left hanging on whether to ramp up for the long weekend, or not. I think many/most have kinda come to accept that things are going to be extended (enough has been "leaked" now to suggest such, sarcasm intended) but one must wonder how long they're going to drag this on before making it official.

Considering the last time we came out of lockdown when restaurants and such were given, what was it, 24/36 hours before they could throw their doors open again, I can't believe they're dragging this on again.

If some stuff is going to open up again they need time to staff up again and order supplies, etc.

If not, lets just get that out of the way so they can stop guessing.

And for the love of god can we get some concrete numbers on which people can start to work with? What are the goals we need to see before things start to loosen, and what does that look like? Everyones just twisting in the breeze right now - I think most accept that we're in a "We gotta do what we gotta do" scenario right now, but having something to look forward to would be beneficial right now, and could even help people buckle down that little bit harder versus throwing their hands up in the air.
It's been extended another two weeks as far as I know.

JT is planning $100k in compensation to all that stepped up for the first round of AZ.
Can we swap for two rounds of Pfizer, three weeks apart?

Ford made it harder to hold these places accountable. Gotta protect his buddies.
The extra depressing part is many of the issues reported existed before covid. The standard of care is 2 hours and 45 minutes of care per patient per day. That includes bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, eating, bathrooms visits, medicating etc. In their calculations, very very little time is allocated to the mountains of required paperwork nor a PSW cleaning off the bodily fluids they are coated with multiple times a day so actual patient care time is likely substantially lower in most cases. In short, to obtain quality care at a standard most would be happy with vastly exceeds the price anyone is willing to pay.

Let's not over react to this, but CDC's Wonder Data for Pfizer's COVID vaccine shows ...

View attachment 48727

Umm. That’s for all vaccines...including influenza vaccines etc.

You should probably also read this.. VAERS - Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

“When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.”

So who should be held accountable for the lies coming out of the PM office. We was told that the blood clotting batch of AZ didn’t make its way to Canada.

Was the government lied to and then told the people.
Or did they know and lied to the people anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom