Electric Dirt Bikes?

Do you mind me asking why electric and not ICE?

Way more options if you go traditional gas-guzz... sipper than electric.

Also more height-friendly solutions as well, like lowering links, etc.
No real reason just looking to explore that option.

I’ve considered ICE and it’s looking like the way to go simply to keep on the right side of the law.
 
No real reason just looking to explore that option.

I’ve considered ICE and it’s looking like the way to go simply to keep on the right side of the law.

I looked at a KTM FreeRide awhile ago. Torque figures were nice, but I concluded that the type of riding I do required more range and quicker recharge/refill times (as in 60 seconds, not 8 hours).

There was an all-day demo ride of Stark Vargs. Unforunately, they only brought two bikes and both of them were on the chargers for most of the day since the first couple of test-rides completely drained the pair of them.

Since the test rides were in the middle of nowhere, the Stark Vargs were recharging on... a gasoline powered generator. :rolleyes:
 
If you're open to an ICE dual sport, there's a few KLX250/300's on kiiji and FB now in the 3k range (and lower). One could easily be loaded onto a hitch mounted carrier on your Maverick and driven out beyond the city limits for a relaxing day in the country.
 
Back
Top Bottom