EICMA 2019. Post all new bikes or updates from show | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EICMA 2019. Post all new bikes or updates from show

LEAKED: Supercharged Bimota TesiH2 Wows Before EICMA Debut
Bimota-TesiH2-leak-asphaltandrubber-14.jpg

According to the article its not a production bike, just a symbolic one to commemorate the buyout/partnership
booo that wouldve been awesome, not that I can afford even a regular H2

The article tells me that it's a prototype. Those aren't cg photos. It's a real machine with a LOT of very expensive components.
I have been wrong before.... But it was a mistake.

motorcycle.com says "At the moment, there’s no indication the Bimota Tesi H2 is anything but a one-off creation to celebrate the new partnership with Kawasaki " either way, if it ever finds it way to production i'll never drop the money required to ride it anyway

I've had my eye on the z900 since I started riding again, but didn't go for one as it was missing some features that competitors had and honestly the cluster was horrible. They seem to have addressed all my dislikes and then some with the 2020 model.
I might be trading in both my bikes for one of these soon...

New 2020 race only rs250 sp.
Looks like a moto3 bike.

Aprilia RS 250 SP Aims to Get Young Riders on the Track

Aprilia-RS-250-SP-03.jpg
nice bike. this is a bike aprillia says will get young people on the track... ?
I see young people buying 300's -
A 15000$ race bike; with no class for it to race in; is unlikely to be popular for younger people getting on track.
Europe? The unemployment rate for young people, in Spain, for under 25 years old is 25%. reality check aprillia.

This kinda flew under the radar. Honda CB4 concept, quasi ADV/sport touring bike like the S1000XR

1573337497238.png

More like Quasi Modo ADV bike.I've seen ugly before...and it looks JUST LIKE THAT!

Ahem, have you looked in your garage? Mind you, I don't mind that bike either.

Most of the classic sport touring bikes are or will be gone due to the shift in the market to the cross sport Adventure type bikes like the Multistrada, S1000XR, Versys and Yamaha Tracer 900GT.

Kawasaki revealed a modest refresh of their Ninja 1000 and still have their Concourse but like the FJR have not had a major design update and will be faced with a similar decision. But already have their Versys 1000 in the market.

I could see Yamaha doing a Tracer 10 GT. As a replacement for the FJR.

As stated before in this thread, the Euro 5 compliance will weed out many of bikes that do not show a strong ROI.

BMW still have the R1250 RS but they can this as it shares the platform of the high volume GS line.

The ZX14 is done after 2020, presumably for the same reason. Concours 14 = ZX14, so I would expect that one to be done, too. For the big sport-touring market, Kawasaki already have the H2SX on the market, and that one is a new enough design that presumably they took Euro 5 into account.

Back
Top Bottom