Eglinton/Renforth fatality | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Eglinton/Renforth fatality

Very. Also, a bit tasteless by CP24 to show the EMT performing CPR knowing the outcome.

It's called "PR-CPR". It's to appease the onlookers. Apparently people get upset if the EMT's stand around not doing anything, like they've given up.

RIP, Rider.

Please ride safe, people.

That's a 40 zone and heavy policed. I went by when the roads were closed yesterday, probably for the investigation. Just drove by and saw his helmet hanging on the tree.

Looks like the drive was making a left turn into the Tim Hortons parking lot.

My condolences to his family.

.. His name was Joey .. There was a vigil today at 7pm at the area the incident occurred. I passed by in my car, many people were present.

Didn't know him personally but had seen him around. Not 100% certain but I heard this was his first year riding.

Rip .. Wishing all his family, friends and love ones my condolonces.

Never easy seeing this happen to anyone.

Always proceed with caution through those intersections. I felt everyone was looking out for me until I got smashed by a left turner, now I just assume I'm invisible.

Just drove by and saw a girl sitting on her F4i and looking at the flowers. Sad.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Damn a lot have happened already so early in the season.

Honestly, as a new rider, it scares me sometimes. I consider myself pretty conservative as a rider (I don't "gun" it and stuff like that) but it puts into perspective how much control or how little we actually have.

@jus10mederois

Let us know... I'll try to come by if I can.

RIP bro.

One of my Milton crew met these guys once at the back of his work's parking lot practicing....and he had nothing but good things to say about them.

He sent me some pics of the same crew that day.

I was shocked when he text me today about the news...very sad...so young...

Ride safe everyone.

@jus10mederois - post details and we'll try and make it out....

Back
Top Bottom