Easter Weekend Bethany Ride 2019 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Easter Weekend Bethany Ride 2019

Xhumeka

Who's hitting the Bethany this year?

index.php

How does this work? Im new to dirt. Only been to Ganny but would like to try this ride.

Do I have to be a member? Do I just pay at the Gates? Where do we park our trailer?

I have a year pass at Ganny so I don't really see myself joining other rides but I heard to at least try the Bethany ride.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How does this work? Im new to dirt. Only been to Ganny but would like to try this ride.

Do I have to be a member? Do I just pay at the Gates? Where do we park our trailer?

I have a year pass at Ganny so I don't really see myself joining other rides but I heard to at least try the Bethany ride.

You dont need to be a member, just show up the morning of the event, pay the fee and ride. If you dont have a GPS, you can rent one or tag along with a group.
You truck/trailer are parked for free at Haugens.
If you enjoy riding trails, these rides will be addictive. You haven't lived until you've done the Algonquin 2 day or the Soggy Boot, both part of the oftr trail ride series.
I might do the Bethany this year, but I'll be on the Versys again so it'll be the adv bike route for me.
a877eb37f97eb1c518dda54bb639e275.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Thanks iceman.

One more question. Pic says quiet bikes only, is my fmf with insert ok? Promise not to wot

Thanks iceman.

One more question. Pic says quiet bikes only, is my fmf with insert ok? Promise not to wot

Yes, your bike should be fine. There is no sound check, as long as it's not obnoxious on start up no is going to look twice.

How advanced is the adventure bike route.
I’ve been riding three years on street touring but just bought a LGR adventure bike.
Only been on the dirt a couple times so far. Probably should have bought a smaller bike but I’m committed now.

How advanced is the adventure bike route.
I’ve been riding three years on street touring but just bought a LGR adventure bike.
Only been on the dirt a couple times so far. Probably should have bought a smaller bike but I’m committed now.
It's not. Think of it as a scenic Sunday ride, mostly on gravel, with some light two track trail. I've done it on my Versys, which is a street bike.
It's a great way to get your feet wet.

Hey Iceman, I ride a VStrom 650, would this be a good bike for the adventure loop? Also, can you do this ride two up?

Your vstrom will be fine for the Bethany. Two up is your call, I've seen a couple of husband/wife teams two up before.
If you are comfortable with a passenger on gravel roads you'll be fine.
If I'm there, I'll be on my green versys which has 17" wheels. At least your vstrom has more appropriate wheel sizes.

Sounds awesome! Thanks for getting back to me Iceman! You never know, we might just end up there to do the ride!

This Rain / Snow combo we're enjoying this aft. is making me feel I should not cheap out and replace my 1/2 worn tires before the 20th!

This means I have 19days to ditch the studs and kill off the current rubber... :)

AdobePhotoshopExpress_3431e64e6e7945e4ac4602f562b2921a.jpg

Anybody from west end Toronto
riding 2019 Bethany??
I can meet up in the morning of 20 th and ride out to Haugens together...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody from west end Toronto
riding 2019 Bethany??
I can meet up in the morning of 20 th and ride out to Haugens together...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Hey! I’m hoping to go. I should know this week. Im
new to dirt. What are you riding? Highway the whole way or what’s your plan. I don’t want to hold anyone up.

Well I think this year I'll be doing the small bike route. Picked up a new to me husky te 450.

Back
Top Bottom