Durham Region New Riders! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Region New Riders!

Matthew.Tremayne

Hey, my name is Matt and I live in Brooklin, 5 mins north of Whitby. Just bought a 2012 CBR 125 and looking for someone or a group of people who want to hit up some food joints or hit the nice country roads out here in Durham!

Hope to hear from other new riders in DURHAM!
Can't wait to hit the roads when this snow dissapears!!

Congrats, now if you can just fab a snowplow on that CBR!! ( nice bike btw)

Gerry

I will be reposting my "helping new riders in Durham " thread in a month or so.

Inferno - You're from Brooklin as well? Where from? I live on the north end, Selkirk Drive and Columbus.

Gerry - I got an old 70's Suzuki I could totally slap a plow on haha!
And thanks, I got it with the Repsol paintjob, looks sweet for a small bike.

Inferno - You're from Brooklin as well? Where from? I live on the north end, Selkirk Drive and Columbus.

Gerry - I got an old 70's Suzuki I could totally slap a plow on haha!
And thanks, I got it with the Repsol paintjob, looks sweet for a small bike.

Yep, your not far from me at all.

Theres a few of us on this board from Brooklin.

I started a group in the Durham Area called Motorcycle Distraction, it's not a public Facebook group, by invite only . It's a great group of riders with varying skill levels, 125cc-1400cc bikes. And we lots of newbie rides. We also have dinners and do fun stuff off season.

If you're interested PM me.

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

Good to see there is a few Brooklin riders and others in Durham as well. Excited for riding season to start. This snow needs to dissapear!

Beginning the end of May head up hwy 12 to Haugens Chicken and Ribs on Thursday nights. Bike night. A lot of crusiers and standard bikes but still a good place to meet people and gawk at bikes.

I sit on my porch and watch you all go by. And judge of course lol!

Beginning the end of May head up hwy 12 to Haugens Chicken and Ribs on Thursday nights. Bike night. A lot of crusiers and standard bikes but still a good place to meet people and gawk at bikes.

I sit on my porch and watch you all go by. And judge of course lol!

I always enjoy wheeling past your place !! HOW YOU doinnnnnnn ..... ?

I hear some terrible things done to gearboxes taking off from that light. "most" riders don't even come close to using up a gear before short shifting to another. Achuggachuggachugga switch!

I'll try & remember to post the first few Motorcycle Distraction Group ride events here come spring. That way some of you who are in the Durham area can join if interested. It's a private group, so we have to meet or know you before adding ya to the group.

Just go to any local timmies and introduce yourself. Then you won't have to join a secret society or such. Motorcyclists are not usually that exclusive.

It's a private group, so we have to meet or know you before adding ya to the group.
LOL... You're too much man!

Just remember the coppers I warned you about a while back.

BTW... What happened to the video rants?

Back
Top Bottom