Ducs at Mosport May 28/29 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducs at Mosport May 28/29

will be there with my 848
Be sure to try and find ya to tip a beer or two.

I'll be there Saturday morning with stuff to sell. Won't be riding though. I dont think. But who knows? Who cares?

For those riding I add my positive thoughts to the weather gods.
Same

I was thinking about heading over on Sunday to watch some of the shenanigans. What time do things wrap up? And does anyone know the cost to be a spectator?
No cost.Just sign a waiver at the gate.Can't remember what time things are done.I usually finish early,very pooped.

How/where can we sign up? I'd like to ride on Sunday although I dont have a Ducati. If someone can lead me in the right direction as to who to contact about riding a Jap bike on Sunday that would be great. Thanks.
Pm sent.

In the past it has been Non Japanese bikes Saturday and Sunday. Monday was run what ya brung!
I have not heard any announcement for opening up for Japanese bike for this weekend.... and I do not think they would do that this time. Intermediate class(Yellow) is full, even there is a wait list, and Fast Class(Green) has already 30 riders, I did not count Novice class(Blue).
They usually make an announcement to open up for Japanese bike for the weekend events. Usually Weekend is a set deal(Two days), not Sat or Sun. There are plenty of rooms for Monday event(all makes of bikes) though you have to register at track now.(not through the site)
P.S. There are always some exception for some twin bikes... case by case I guess...

I have not heard any announcement for opening up for Japanese bike for this weekend.... and I do not think they would do that this time. Intermediate class(Yellow) is full, even there is a wait list, and Fast Class(Green) has already 30 riders, I did not count Novice class(Blue).
They usually make an announcement to open up for Japanese bike for the weekend events. Usually Weekend is a set deal(Two days), not Sat or Sun. There are plenty of rooms for Monday event(all makes of bikes) though you have to register at track now.(not through the site)
P.S. There are always some exception for some twin bikes... case by case I guess...
Jenn opened registration to all makes on May 13th,by invite only.
http://www.docc.ca/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=4056

Ah.... is that in the member only forum? I have not get that access yet....So... invite by who? So, that means I can bring and ride Japanese bike as well?
Yes it's in the "secret handshake" forum.Invitation is by a member who has paid their dues in full.You need to ask the exec about the other bike.

Yes it's in the "secret handshake" forum.Invitation is by a member who has paid their dues in full.You need to ask the exec about the other bike.
I thought I had that access but just asked John to "grant" my access....

Will anyone be running trackside suspension set up for a fee?

Does anyone know if there will be trackside suspension service? I was planning on coming by to spectate on Sunday, and was thinking about sneaking my CBR in with me to get the suspension looked at.

Does anyone know if there will be trackside suspension service? I was planning on coming by to spectate on Sunday, and was thinking about sneaking my CBR in with me to get the suspension looked at.

I know Accelerated Technologies is in Mirabel this weekend with Jodi Christie.
John will be doing suspension at the Pro6 event Tuesday and Wednesday if you can sneak out one of those days with your bike.

I know Accelerated Technologies is in Mirabel this weekend with Jodi Christie.
John will be doing suspension at the Pro6 event Tuesday and Wednesday if you can sneak out one of those days with your bike.

Won't be able to make it to the Pro6 events I'm afraid. Does anyone know if another suspension tuner might be there this weekend?

Won't be able to make it to the Pro6 events I'm afraid. Does anyone know if another suspension tuner might be there this weekend?
I do not think any pro-tuner will be there for "business" ... but there will be many knowledgeable people(in this industry) will be there... and all kind of nice bikes(including Japanese bikes this time)... just come and see what happens...

The weekend started off looking like a total washout with drizzle and really thick for till noon saturday.But the sun broke thru and it turned out awesome for the rest of sat and all day sunday.The beer was great,the folks were great and the Muffin was capable of doing 1:45's all weekend.I'll post more pics in multimedia later.Big thanks to Mike Heggerty and Mark Lussier for sharing the pit.It was fun to hang out with out "garden gnome" too.(sorry Sal ;))
mosport2001004.jpg

mosport2001005.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of vids from the weekend.
[video=youtube;GpfTMzDCPAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpfTMzDCPAs[/video]
[video=youtube;6yVExPxHAW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVExPxHAW8[/video]

Back
Top Bottom