Ducs at Mosport May 28/29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducs at Mosport May 28/29

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Anyone from here going? Looks like attendance will be down this year.:(

I will be there with 999S and 1098(hopefully done in time) and Sport Classic for fun! (#253)
I thought it was sold out... I guess just Intermediate class is sold out. They could open up for Japanese bikes?!?! like last year?!?!

I would definitely be there with my 1098 but the wife is having twins on Friday so my weekend is consumed.

I will be there with 999S and 1098(hopefully done in time) and Sport Classic for fun! (#253)
I thought it was sold out... I guess just Intermediate class is sold out. They could open up for Japanese bikes?!?! like last year?!?!
Nice bikes Kamenrider!

I'll be there as well albeit not on my 1098, but a (sacriledge) suzuki sv650 track bike, mama mia

Rick, you staying overnight, camping/hotel?

Camp of course. Right here. http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=44.053045,-78.67312&spn=0.001428,0.002401&t=h&z=19&msid=201811837175924530381.0004a4239ec6ed0a4a592
Look for this bike.I won't be far from it.
muffin007.jpg

Last edited:
OK great see you at the track Rick, we had lunch at the Ice last year, I was on my Guzzi

OK great see you at the track Rick, we had lunch at the Ice last year, I was on my Guzzi
I love that Goose.And i like what you did to your tri colore too.Cya there bud. :)

will be there with my 848

I'll be there Saturday morning with stuff to sell. Won't be riding though. I dont think. But who knows? Who cares?

For those riding I add my positive thoughts to the weather gods.

I was thinking about heading over on Sunday to watch some of the shenanigans. What time do things wrap up? And does anyone know the cost to be a spectator?

How/where can we sign up? I'd like to ride on Sunday although I dont have a Ducati. If someone can lead me in the right direction as to who to contact about riding a Jap bike on Sunday that would be great. Thanks.

How/where can we sign up? I'd like to ride on Sunday although I dont have a Ducati. If someone can lead me in the right direction as to who to contact about riding a Jap bike on Sunday that would be great. Thanks.

DOCC.CA

They may not allow you to ride without a duc or other european bike.

Back
Top Bottom