Dual sport | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dual sport

Jake Stapleton wants to sell his Sherco 300 if anybody wants it.
@ifiddles you don't want that one, too much power, husband might like it @5500

.... sound might be messed up on that video, or i just went partial deaf

Last edited:
@Trials I would if I wasn't so chicken...although i did like going through the forest up by Killbear with an ex-boyfriend...i rode the TTR125 and he rode a TTR250?

@Trials I would if I wasn't so chicken...although i did like going through the forest up by Killbear with an ex-boyfriend...i rode the TTR125 and he rode a TTR250?
That TTR125 is almost 200 pounds :| trials bike is 40 pounds lighter with better brakes, lower gearing and a one finger clutch. Trust me you don't want to try one you would become addicted.

but you're welcome to :devilish:

Well I'm retired and not going anywhere, you know where to find me. August is nice here, fewer bugs.

how noisy are trail bikes? I’m often tempted to have one for my backyard in Burlington. My property is 63x126 I feel like I would have enough space to build various ramps and tire pits. I’m surrounded by neighbours so not sure how that would fly.

how noisy are trail bikes? I’m often tempted to have one for my backyard in Burlington. My property is 63x126 I feel like I would have enough space to build various ramps and tire pits. I’m surrounded by neighbours so not sure how that would fly.
Very quiet, mine is a 4-stroke so it sounds like a quiet Honda generator until I come on to the power hard and then it barks out pretty good! but you are never on the throttle for long or constant, so it never really becomes irritating, that was really one of the biggest reasons I went into trials bikes from motocross, with trials bikes you don't eat up the distance as bad and people can't hear you several kilometres way.
You can get them in electric now too, but they are still pricy. With the electrics all you hear is the sound of gears or maybe a scream if Yamaha releases the one they are prototyping with a clutch.

... Build your man made sections out of concrete patio stones that have wire reinforcing, drill holes through the slabs and anchor them onto a ladder like frame work of the cheapest landscape timbers using big lag bolts and washers. The concrete makes for perfect traction, it's stable but light and you can build it into all kinds of fancy shapes.

edit:
lol my bike sounds exactly like the one Tony Bou is riding it that video above ;)

Last edited:
Or buy an electric trials bike oset are cheap. There are better ones though.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom