dual play on my panasonic tv? | GTAMotorcycle.com

dual play on my panasonic tv?

wonderings

I recently bought a new panasonic 55" 3D LED smart tv . I was surprised to see the 3D signal detector pop up when playing call of duty ghost for ps4, playing against my friend on split screen. I hit the 3D button and was very pleasantly surprised to see the screen go full as it was doing dual play. The problem is I only stays that way for about 30 seconds before reverting to split screen. Is there a reason it would do this? I love the feature, but frustrated it does not seem to work, is it because the tv does not support it? It's not listed in the specs for the tv. Why would it work for a short amount of time then stop working?

Best guess would be it's similar to when you change your monitor resolution on your comp. It displays, then reverts back unless you click apply. There's probably some button that needs to be pressed while it's at full screen. You just have to figure out which. An AV forum or CoD forum may be able to help.

Best guess would be it's similar to when you change your monitor resolution on your comp. It displays, then reverts back unless you click apply. There's probably some button that needs to be pressed while it's at full screen. You just have to figure out which. An AV forum or CoD forum may be able to help.

I do click to convert to 3D settings, it basically prompts saying it detects a 3D signal, I then have the option of turning it on, which I do to get the dual play view for about 30 seconds or less, then it flashes and switches back to regular split screen in 3D rather then staying in dual play.

Back
Top Bottom