Doing some track days this summer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doing some track days this summer

veteq

Site Supporter
After many years away from the track, I am converting a bike that I have not used in the last 2 years into a trackbike. It should be fun. Green Group here I come... :)

46455571564_6c27645dc6_k.jpg

33303811878_5aa533940a_k.jpg

You had an abandoned MV in your garage? Have fun withb
it this summer, its a beautiful bike.

You had an abandoned MV in your garage? Have fun withb
it this summer, its a beautiful bike.

LOL, it was not abandoned. As I get older it is becoming increasingly more difficult to ride sports bikes for extended periods of time but I love the way it looks, so I parked it until I could decide what to do with it, now I did.

It is very addicting, be warned :D
Grand Bend is where we host our track days and it is a very good track for someone just starting out. We also have available coaching and suspension setups and pride ourselves on our community atmosphere

I am guessing this bike is being set up for a long track.Not GB.

Sweet bike.
Welcome to the sickness!

I am planing on going with Pro6, I have gone with them before; very well organized events.

I am planing on going with Pro6, I have gone with them before; very well organized events.

I go with them, they are great. I go to Calabogie mainly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The bike is starting to take shape. Working on attaching the body work. Belly pan next

47260940611_03e4302bd8_k.jpg

40296304083_72f755db34_k.jpg

That's one nice looking bike!!

Gorgeous bike! Enjoy the track :). What other tracks/organizations do you guys usually ride with? Do you have any dream tracks or places you'd like to ride?

:)
That is what my wife told me, the bike looks too nice to go on the track.

I'd normally agree, but I want to see onboard vid and pics of this thing doing what it was meant to do, just buy an extra set of fairings for it and put sliders on it everywhere. I have a supposedly 'indestructible' stator cover on my F4, get one of those too.

Just seeing it be a garage queen or something would be the wrong way to go entirely. I've never seen an MV agusta in person, either. What is this?

I'm just gonna put this here.We all know what a bike is worth on the track.Turn 9 Mosport.Broken clavicle.Wrecked F4i.
Boan_zps6th0mcou.jpg

Back
Top Bottom