dog food selection? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

dog food selection?

image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i have 2 of these. A bit older and less puppy fat now. This was taken last year. This is the little girl, bouvier labx from a rescue.

I used to go there... but that site hasnt been updated forever. I do not think TOTW is a 6 star dry dog food. Its quite outdated so you have to take the analysis with a grain of salt( no pun intended)

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/
Pretty cool site. Kinda entertaining to read them carving some of the ******** brands too.
We feed our pack Orijen, mixed with (Natures Variety) Instinct Raw Boost kibble. We switch up the flavors for them occasionally.

dogs_zps8366fe9c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bought a bag of the PC first nutrition grain free salmon and potato last week and have been filtering it with my dogs food since... I must say , my boy loves it!!! He would pick at his more expensive blue buffalo stuff, but this PC stuff he loves!!
I love it too as its about 40% less then the blue. i am actually writing PC to let then know how happy I am with it.
Just thought I would share!

i been feed ours , yellow lab and lab/collieX a sweet potato and salmon dry food from Nutro, its a middle of the road $70 a bag food. The yellow has skin issues and any grain product makes him break out then its $160 for Keflex for 30 days.
We have to feed both dogs the same stuff so they he doesnt get into the wrong food, its $200 a month around here minimum, but thats the price of companionship.....

Today my dogs ate a handful of kibble, 1/2 sweet potato, a chicken thigh, yogurt and some cat poo. Every day is something a little different.

Hills Science Diet for our little Mack truck.

Will look into the PC dog food, it has gotten great reviews in a few places.

DSCF0943 (small).JPG

She sure is a newfie, and thanks! She is a cutie. A determined little thing, but very sweet and caring and quite a swimmer.

That was an old picture too... here she is, 11 months and 105 lbs.

DSCF1296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom