Does this bike exist? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does this bike exist?

Thanks for the help guys. I think anything under a 400 would be gutless since I'm use to riding a both a 636 and 750 on the track. So I'm going to stick with finding a drz, I'm going to try and see how it is with the gel seat first, then work on lowering/supsension. Off to kijiji to search for one :)

Keep in mind the DRZ has 5 gears, and you'll hit 5th at about 90. It'll probably feel gutless ;)

you can lower a dr650 (actually has a low and high setting from the factory).

you can also buy big bore kits that will take it to 780 too...

Thanks for the help guys. I think anything under a 400 would be gutless since I'm use to riding a both a 636 and 750 on the track. So I'm going to stick with finding a drz, I'm going to try and see how it is with the gel seat first, then work on lowering/supsension. Off to kijiji to search for one :)

if i was looking to sell my bike i would let you have a go on it, squishy suspension (but im also 230 lbs) its a 1998 wr 250 (2 stroke) when you open it up she moves, and she moves quick, 160 kph top speed with supermoto setup and 130 kph with the dirt. i know 2-stroke isnt for everyone but try thinking out of the box, theres a bunch of converted stuff that you can get in to(dt 200, ts 200, xr 400, ect, ect)

Back
Top Bottom