Does anyone know of a SF agent who will insure a 25 y.o. with a G2 with 1y. history? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does anyone know of a SF agent who will insure a 25 y.o. with a G2 with 1y. history?

Esquire

Hi, I spent most of my life growing up abroad and don't yet have my G. I have a G2 however, and I was with TD MM for the last year. They tried to resign me to a new policy for $680 a year on my ZZR 250 2004. I have zero accidents or tickets and am over 25. My friend with equivalent statistics at SF pays much less, but the agent I spoke with today said he'd be more comfortable if I had a G. Any suggestions are very welcome and yes I've read the sticky.
Thanks ahead of time.
-A

U need to have had your G for 5/6 years and have a car insured to even be considered for state farm. Your rates should be pretty good being over 25 with jevco.

I agree with trying Jevco -- State Farm is usually pricey for people on non-SS bikes and with a year or more of bike experience. Take a look at my sticky thread for company suggestions.

I believe the minimum driving experience to be with SF is 5 years.
I'm sure there are exceptions such as where age plays a role and possibly getting multiple insurance policies w/ SF

Back
Top Bottom