Do you think my bike is trying to tell me something? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do you think my bike is trying to tell me something?

DSevigny

So I was very happy when I bought my Vulcan. I've been loving the Ninja power but Goldwing soft ride. Then on my way home yesterday (with a dead phone battery! :crybaby:) I looked down to check my trip odo. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had stopped at a light on Don Mills (first north of Eglington) and it was reading 133.7km. I'm a programmer/web developer at an older ad agency downtown and I spend nearly all my non riding time gaming (simulations mostly). How could my Vulcan be more geeky than me? The next time this happens I'm going to be ready with my camera. It made me LOL which got some funny looks from the cagers around me.

Ninja power? Really?

Lol. Yep. Mines the 2005 which if I'm not mistaken is when they stopped making the 500cc Ninja. The Vulcan 500 uses the engine from the Ninja 500. Hence, Ninja Power.

So the 3l1t3 h4x0r couldn't figure out the proper forum where to put this "thread"? CSB

So I was very happy when I bought my Vulcan. I've been loving the Ninja power but Goldwing soft ride. Then on my way home yesterday (with a dead phone battery! :crybaby:) I looked down to check my trip odo. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had stopped at a light on Don Mills (first north of Eglington) and it was reading 133.7km. I'm a programmer/web developer at an older ad agency downtown and I spend nearly all my non riding time gaming (simulations mostly). How could my Vulcan be more geeky than me? The next time this happens I'm going to be ready with my camera. It made me LOL which got some funny looks from the cagers around me.

Bike speedo's are never right anyway, yours was just Waaaaayyy not Right!

So the 3l1t3 h4x0r couldn't figure out the proper forum where to put this "thread"? CSB
I never claimed 3l1t3 h4x0r or even H4x0r status. Not only that it happened while cruising home. It was more of an amusing cruising occurence. What made this the wrong place to put it?

Last edited:
I guess I'm not a geek because I have no idea what anybody is talking about.:cool:

do you have a trip counter? You can recreate this if you do.

Lol. Yep. Mines the 2005 which if I'm not mistaken is when they stopped making the 500cc Ninja. The Vulcan 500 uses the engine from the Ninja 500. Hence, Ninja Power.

just an fyi...the last year they made the vulcan 500 was 2009 as i have one...and yes, it's the same engine as the ninja 500 just tuned differently...it does make 46 hp at the crank (no idea what it is at the wheels) and it is very peppy for a small cc cruiser...i love mine!!!

Back
Top Bottom