Dishonest service at Sturgess Cycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dishonest service at Sturgess Cycle

they sound like crooks, thanks for letting us know, now I know who to avoid.

I decided to cover the name of producer of those statements to avoid embarassement.

Yep they basically wanted me to shut up, dont complain and dont check my bill even after payment.

You could always call and put a compliant in with the Gov, comsumer protection etc. Even if you don't get your money returned maybe the Gov will act on them some way who knows. But crummy situation either way.

Thank you. My mission is to destroy their service business image for now. That 100 is gone.

At least i got a contact from their sales (not service) to remove my 22 negative feedbacks (so far), in exchange for nothing though.

Service on a Duc will include valve check. So, ya,$900.Bmw requires specialty tooling and diagnostic equip.
We are not getting both sides of this story.

He meant 1st service to be 900$.

Service on a Duc will include valve check. So, ya,$900.Bmw requires specialty tooling and diagnostic equip.
We are not getting both sides of this story.
they do a desmo valve check on break in service?

Am i reading this right? 350 for the first service

Comes to around 318$ including 4.6l of oil.

That’s not a bad price for a service. They probably checked from stem to stern

No objection to 318 here. Issue is what the rookies charged above that.

That was not my invoice.

If you think bikes are expensive, Don’t get into snowmobiles

Did you ask them to quote cleaning the exhaust? Or did you tell them the exhaust needed cleaning? There is a big difference.

Did you ask them to quote cleaning the exhaust? Or did you tell them the exhaust needed cleaning? There is a big difference.
None.

I only asked why residue is there

Back
Top Bottom