digital stitch type files - .dst | GTAMotorcycle.com

digital stitch type files - .dst

EaZ8

does anyone know how to make a .dst file?
i want to go to lids and have a hat made as a joke for a few buddies.

or does anyone know of a place that will make a hat/shirt with a jpg file?

My embroidery place takes normal images (preferably vector but can take raster) and converts them. The downside is they charge for this (~$100), the upside is there is no minimum order quantity (~$5 per hat or shirt embroidered)

does anyone know how to make a .dst file?
i want to go to lids and have a hat made as a joke for a few buddies.

or does anyone know of a place that will make a hat/shirt with a jpg file?

SewArt software will apparently do it. Just google it and you can download a free 30-day trial. If it works, then might be worth paying for it.

Otherwise, does Lids not provide that service? Or could give you some idea who does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im looking for a 1 or 2 off hat, nothing crazy its more of for a joke me and a few buddies have had going on for years...nothing serious.
i ok with a $50 order but thats pusing it...i have to ship it and it may end up in eurpoe while hes on his trip.

lids does have the service but wont do it with google images because i dont own them...im literally just having a stic figur ninja done so maybe ill have to just draw one out in paint and send it off to lids..i think they charge $25 for the service which is BS since they then are selling you the hat...i can see them taking money up front for a order but....whatever its not expensive.

Back
Top Bottom