Did statefarm change their insurance rules? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did statefarm change their insurance rules?

qaz393

Site Supporter
Someone said they changed the 5 years minimum licensing to 6 years. is this true?

I've posted this in a couple of other threads, but it's relevant here. It's not a perfect tree yet (I made it quickly) but it should help:

StateFarmPlanTiers.jpg

I've posted this in a couple of other threads, but it's relevant here. It's not a perfect tree yet (I made it quickly) but it should help:

StateFarmPlanTiers.jpg

but 5 year peopel can still get SS bike insured from them right?

interesting to see that state farm excludes an individual if they have had a criminal conviction.. firstly, im surprised the government allows that due to privacy as criminal record is not related to driving and secondly im surprised state farm is authorized to look at your criminal record, mto i can understand for obvious reasons but criminal record is far fetched..

unless the diagram above only relates to dangerous driving.

interesting to see that state farm excludes an individual if they have had a criminal conviction.. firstly, im surprised the government allows that due to privacy as criminal record is not related to driving and secondly im surprised state farm is authorized to look at your criminal record, mto i can understand for obvious reasons but criminal record is far fetched..

unless the diagram above only relates to dangerous driving.

By "Criminal Conviction" I am referring to criminal convictions related to your auto (such as DUI). We don't have access to any criminal convictions outside of your MTO report.

By "Criminal Conviction" I am referring to criminal convictions related to your auto (such as DUI). We don't have access to any criminal convictions outside of your MTO report.
is fraud (related to insurance) and public mischeif (false report for collision) part of MTO?

is fraud (related to insurance) and public mischeif (false report for collision) part of MTO?

Insurance fraud will be tracked internally somehow, and it can make it very difficult for you to find insurance in the future. I'm not sure about the mischief thing.

viffer when will the chart be finished?

viffer when will the chart be finished?

It's pretty much done already, but I noticed I forgot a couple of nodes.

I also didn't flesh out the branches where you are insuring only a bike with State Farm. I put "Plan B" for these branches, but that is really the best-case scenario because you may not qualify for SF at all (for the reasons mentioned in the bike+car branches).

Back
Top Bottom