Did Princess Auto stop selling the Blue wheel chocks? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did Princess Auto stop selling the Blue wheel chocks?

Metastable

Hey, anyone know if Princess Auto stopped selling those Blue Wheel chocks that kinda look like the Baxley chocks? I couldn't find it on their website.

Thanks...It's not quite like that. I have a one and I have a Bike Pro. If I ended up getting a second bike, I'd like to know that I could purchase another one if I didn't find one used. I was about to sell the Bike Pro, but now I'm not sure I will.... unless I know I can get another Blue princess auto blue chock down the road.

Marco,

I too was looking for another one, but was told by PA that they were on back order.

I guess the company is having a hard time keeping up with demand. That was well over a year ago ..

I just saw the Princess Auto flyer the other day.

Can't remember the price, but it was on sale.

They sure do still sell them.

Check out this place in Milton. The chock is exactly the same as the Princess auto chock just in silver.

http://www.cerka.ca/catalog/wheel-chock.asp

Exactly the same but more then double the price, the PA stand was only $49.99

The PA in Mississauga off Dixie road has been out of stock for a long time now, even when they check all the other stores inventory none of the other locations have them either. I ask them all the time when they are going to get more, and they just tell me they dont know they come in when they come in so just keep checking. Was there just last night and no stands

Last edited:
I just saw the Princess Auto flyer the other day.

Can't remember the price, but it was on sale.

They sure do still sell them.

Thats kind of stupid for it to be in the flyer on sale, when they dont actually have any in stock

I hope they have some to sell when the sale starts maybe there is a shipping/back order/customs problem?

I hope they have some to sell when the sale starts maybe there is a shipping/back order/customs problem?

FYI Just walked into the Mississauga location off Dixie rd and they had 3 on the floor to my surprise. Now there is 2 left!

does PA still stock these bad boys? If not, where else can I source a cheap baxley copy?

Back
Top Bottom