Demo Days 2019 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Days 2019

Thanks. Wanted something lighter than the California with still close to 100 hp and this fits the bill at 96 hp and mid-400's in weight. Keeping it under 4000 rpm for the first 800 km break-in period is tough though!

Moto Guzzi California Custom 1400 is for sale if anyone wants that although I'll miss it - on Kijiji. <- shameless plug. :)

Triumph demo day at GPbikes this Thursday on June 27th. $10 per ride towards charity. 2 rides max per person. Email says 10am-4pm, but they would be running it till 6pm.

Any info on available bikes?

I believe I'm going to be going in the morning. Will try and ride something. Will be on my CBR1000RR.

Yes, lol, I know, I made the post before I met you there =]

Did you end up riding anything else after I left?
Yep, i test rode all the bobbers .. 4 of them. Scout with low bars is definately the best amongst all 4. I also liked the one with the raised bars. It felt more comfy.

Last edited:
Yep, i test rode all the bobbers .. 4 of them. Scout with low bars is definately the best amongst all 4. I also liked the one with the raised bars. It felt more comfy.
Love the look of the Scout. My sister has 2019 icon color one so I'v had some seat time. Only issue I have is the bike is so small and I'm only 6'. I look huge on it!

Love the look of the Scout. My sister has 2019 icon color one so I'v had some seat time. Only issue I have is the bike is so small and I'm only 6'. I look huge on it!
wait till you try a Grom.

Noice, it sounded like most people liked the Scout Bobber. I love the look and thought it sounded nice (plus pipes it would be perfect) but it destroyed my back. Maybe the higher pars would have put me in a better position or something, but I don't like the look.

I probably should have stuck around and tried the FTR, but it sounded like people weren't a big fan, and I didn't think it would be as good as any of the competitor models (Monster 1200, Superduke R, MT-10, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom