Demo Days 2019 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Days 2019

June 6 (?) at Peak Powersports is KTM/Indian. Probably wrong on the date but its around there.

Last edited:
Only saw the dates for yamaha this year. Got to play with the Niken at snow city earlier in May tho, that was a nice experience :)

June 6 (?) at Peak Powersports is KTM/Indian. Probably wrong on the date but its around there.

Where did you see that posted? They don't have anything on their site. That said, it looks like the Barrie location is doing a BMW demo day today (which they also don't have on their site -_-)

Just out of curiosity. what happens if you crash a demo? I'm sure it must happen occasionally.

Where did you see that posted? They don't have anything on their site. That said, it looks like the Barrie location is doing a BMW demo day today (which they also don't have on their site -_-)

I was told that by two employees of the dealer at a bike night meet recently.

Cool! Which one, Barrie or Oakville? I'd be interested to try the Scout Bobber out. First come, first served I assume?
Yesssssssss, that's what i want to try as well!

Did BMW demo ride event today in Barrie. Took out R1250RT and then K1600GTL. Rides were about 50 minutes each. They had every bike available to ride. After the 1600 I got back on my FJR and it felt pretty low rent. Better start saving up.

Just out of curiosity. what happens if you crash a demo? I'm sure it must happen occasionally.
I never signed anything so I can't see how they could make a demo rider pay for any damage.

Was on BMW Canada site. I booked my slot about 5-6 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom