Demo Days 2019 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Days 2019

Yes they did. Within day or two. Easy set up. They will take a pic of your license. No forms to fill out. Nothing to sign. Comments above about it being on your insurance if you drop the bike I cant see that. Again your not signing anything. Thats like saying if I willingly let my neighbour ride my bike and he has an accident it will be on his insurance. No it won't.
BMW in Toronto usually has 2 days a year.

I ended up emailing BMW Toronto directly and one of their salespersons (Adam) was kind enough to provide me with the remaining timeslots and bikes:
G310GS @ 8am, 10am

F750GS Low @ 12pm

R1250R @ 8am

S1000XR @ 8am, 10am

K1600B Grand America @ 10am

Was hoping to hop on the r nine t so I'll be sitting this one out but if anyone is interested in the demo this Sunday morning give them a shout

I work at Peak. June 5th is KTM demo day only. Indian Demo is TBA
Do you know if the new ktm 790 adventure will be there?

And can we call in advance to book a slot?

What are the timings? 10-4?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do you know if the new ktm 790 adventure will be there?

And can we call in advance to book a slot?

What are the timings? 10-4?

Thanks

OAKVILLE NEWS - CURRENT EVENTS

KTM DEMO DAY

Wednesday June 5th
10am - 4pm

Have you been thinking about a new KTM bike for the street or the dirt? The KTM Demo Tour will be coming to Peak Oakville and now's your chance! There will be 10 different bikes/models to choose from and each ride is approx 30 minutes. We'll be hosting a BBQ lunch at noon for those who test ride. Come on out and see what all the fuss is about!

Call Gary to Register your spot today! (905) 681-7270

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: All riders must be at least 21 years of age for bikes < 500cc. For bikes 500cc and up, riders must be at least 25 years old. Full M licence required, no passenger allowed.

Thanks

No 790 adventure :(

Ducati demo day @Gpbikes on May 30th

Edit: anyone know if GP requires full M for their Ducati demo day ? In the requirements, all it says is valid ID with motorcycle endorsement. Thanks

Last edited:
Ducati demo day @Gpbikes on May 30th

Edit: anyone know if GP requires full M for their Ducati demo day ? In the requirements, all it says is valid ID with motorcycle endorsement. Thanks
I did a demo with them a few years ago

M2 was sufficient but they did take my credit card info as well

This was at the demo day event

FYI, called GPBikes. They require full M for their Ducati demo day on May 30th. They also said, if you have an M2, you could show up and ask their event insurer if they would let you ride. If you've had insurance for a few years, they may, but no guarantees.

Anyone here planing to go ? Gotta reserve a spot.

I hear you. My thinking is that if they have 1kr in stock for a test ride this near end of the model cycle, they'll definitely have a s2krr for a test ride. Let's see.
They do not have an RR model for daily testing, you'll have to wait for the demo day.

Back
Top Bottom