delivery on helmets | GTAMotorcycle.com

delivery on helmets

Go for it. I haven't ordered anything across the border but I have ordered online. Of course you have to be concerned with who is handling your helmet, but I think for the most part they are well packed.

What helmet are you looking to get? Check out sportbiketrackgear.com

i found a helmet that i liked and tried it on at royal bike store, but they dont have my size.

what do you think about shipping from the us on the website http://www.chaparral-racing.com/home ?

Not sure about that site, but ive ordered a helmet from the US before. Zero issues ..

But than again i used sportbiketrackgear, like everyone here is saying.

I was looking for a specific helmet and I couldn't find it anywhere, or order it anywhere locally.

I found it on Ebay and purchased it. Though it was cheaper at first, with shipping, Customs fee/HST at the post office, it came up to about the same amount.

If you can't support anyone locally (without getting wallet-raped) then order away.

Just make sure the size is right.

Go for it. I haven't ordered anything across the border but I have ordered online. Of course you have to be concerned with who is handling your helmet, but I think for the most part they are well packed.

What helmet are you looking to get? Check out sportbiketrackgear.com

im looking for
[h=1]Arai Vector Wraithen i think its their older model. [/h]

Back
Top Bottom