Decisions ... YZF-R1M / CBR1000RR-R / GSX-R1000R / S1000RR or Ninja H2 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Decisions ... YZF-R1M / CBR1000RR-R / GSX-R1000R / S1000RR or Ninja H2

Gen 1, 2004. No electronics, you're on your own.

(actually, with a steering damper and suspension mods and a PowerCommander set up to calm the throttle response a bit, it is a very well-behaved beastie; enough that part of the reason I'm reluctant to buy a new one is that I'm concerned that it won't work as well in the real world)

Contacted and spoke with Ducati Canada - who transferred me to GPBikes in Ajax (not sure if they didn't understand me that I was in Hamilton / Burlington area)

Anyways: no new information is available on the Superleggera v4.

Inquiring with Kawasaki for the H2 - apparently, you need to order it in the fall in order to get it for the next riding season (so Fall 2020 for Spring/Summer 2021). The representative stated it might be too late for this riding season.

Will reach out to BMW tomorrow or the day after.

I feel this is going to be a long journey. :)

Update:
Got a call back from Kawasaki - they got a 2020 H2 Carbon available, as someone backed out due to financial situation. I might be able to bargain a deal on a $39K (after taxes) - the rep is trying to contact the motorcycle store to see if it is possible. Hmm ... wonder what I can talk them down too?

BMW - S1000RR is delayed with shipments. No ETA. Sigh ..,,

As someone who had the s1000rr as my daily, it was an amazing machine. The only complain was the damn heat, it was the hottest bike I owned by a long shot. Good luck on the H2 man, not my cup of tea but I'm sure you'll turn enough heads with it. I'm currently looking at the new CBR RR SP and looking to see if I can snatch one up if available, still not word from the local dealers. If not, it'll be a close race between the ZX10Rr or the S1000RR.

From what I heard from my man at Endras was that June is the slated dates to receive anything at this point and they have no idea what would be in the truck till the ship sails in May from Hamburg.

Ya'll must be small or in really phenomenal shape to be able to ride these sexy/uncomfortable race bikes on the regular

My joints started hurting after 20 mins on an sv650

how is the maintenance on a bmw s1000rr ? how costly vs jap bikes?
All about the same, expensive if you are paying somebody else to do it, the BMW is just a little bit nicer to work on, everything fits perfect and the screws are not made of cheese.

Back
Top Bottom