Dealsxtream - BAD deal. Be Forwarned! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dealsxtream - BAD deal. Be Forwarned!

ayahsoo

Be forewarned about buying from DealExtreme (or dealsxtream, or dealxtream or whatever they call themselves)

Bought the BT Interphone 2 piece set from them late last season, received them but had issues getting them to charge (maybe faulty charger/s).
Raised a ticket with their "Customer Support" who simply responded that I should find out how much to ship to a certain address, then when I responded, they just went silent.
Numerous emails sent, no response.
Now one of the interphone is completely useless (does not power on any).

Be forewarned about buying from this Dealsxtream.

I've bought loads of stuff from them. Keep thinking I'm going to get in trouble for all of these unmarked packages marked 'gift' from China. Haven't really had any trouble, but except for the Oscilloscope the stuff I buy is generally $10 and under.

I buy crap from DX all the time. For the price you're paying don't expect good customer service, fast shipping or product quality. It's a risk that has to be accepted before ordering (sorta like riding =)
That said, though most of their stuff is knock-off they're often really good knock offs! I was thinking about getting one of those BT units but after your experience I'll stay away. Thanks for the warning.

If you get one of the BT units I would suggest an e-bay seller from China. Those guys are hyper sensitive about their ratings.

i would never expect anything i buy from dx to be durable. its cheap b/c its crap, but the prices keep me coming back.

its all cheap china crap, and you should'nt really even expect it to be returnable, considering shipping take 6-15 weeks

Most of the time I don't even remember what I buy from DX cuz it takes so long.

Be forewarned about buying from DealExtreme (or dealsxtream, or dealxtream or whatever they call themselves)

Bought the BT Interphone 2 piece set from them late last season, received them but had issues getting them to charge (maybe faulty charger/s).
Raised a ticket with their "Customer Support" who simply responded that I should find out how much to ship to a certain address, then when I responded, they just went silent.
Numerous emails sent, no response.
Now one of the interphone is completely useless (does not power on any).

Be forewarned about buying from this Dealsxtream.

I had the opposite experience.

I bought the same BT intercom (2pack) and after 1 month and 1 rain storm they both died. I emailed them and the asked me to find out how much shipping to them was. Looking into it, shipping to the states (you don't need to ship it to China) would be $20.25. They said they would cover 1/2 the shipping to them and 100% of the shipping back to me. I accepted. Once they received the package they made a second offer. Either 1/2 the shipping charge as a refund or 100% as a store credit. I went with the store credit. 2 months later I bought $20 worth of stuff on DX.com for free.

I've ordered from them 3 times now and never had a problem. I have a Dashcam waiting

As for your problem... Just plug it in the computer using a different cable. The headset uses USB to charge.

Last edited:
Most of the time I don't even remember what I buy from DX cuz it takes so long.

Wow, and I've the exact opposite experience. The stuffs gets to my house and I'm shocked at quick it took.

I've never had any bad experiences with them, but I don't shop there too much. I prefer to buy merchandise made in the first world whenever I can in order to keep the manufacturing jobs from being outsourced. Typically I get better quality and bang for the buck, too.

Wow, and I've the exact opposite experience. The stuffs gets to my house and I'm shocked at quick it took.

Me too. It's like Christmas every time.

Used to take 2 weeks like clockwork, but now it's more like 3.

yup!!

Its like "WOW I bought that...COOL!...time to play with a new toy "

It cheers me up at work...

Back
Top Bottom