Daily Insurance Quotes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily Insurance Quotes

fsilva_mcl

Site Supporter
Called TD yesterday for motorcycle insurance.

Got quotes for just liability:

07 GSXR 600 = $1883/year

07 R6 = $1889/year

07 SV650 = $2283/year

Called back today to ask for quotes with theft and all of them were $5000+

Then they said that the rates changed and now all those quotes are invalid and my new ones are all $4500+. They told me to call back tomorrow as rates change daily.

22 male with M2. I also have my house and car insurance with TD. I've always been with TD, didn't even bother calling anyone else, but I'm definitely going to be shopping around now. Especially when they said they wouldn't honour their rates, which she said she could still see on the screen but couldn't replicate....

Wow, weird. 19 M2 - 09 GSF 500. Mind you not the bike your looking to get but I called up Jevco (easyway insureance in Mississauga) and 2 weeks later got the bike and spoke with the same guy. Quote was still the same.

I heard mixed things about TD so call Jevco - Easy Way Insurance Mississauga and ask to speak with Roger and see what he says.

***Jevco only dose non supersport bike so the SV 650 is ok and yea if you ask for the ss bikes they will give you 5000+ as they dont deal with ss bike and they're basically saying f-off.

Local - (905) 890-0123

Toll Free - 1-866-388-3034

I don't think this whole daily rate business is accurate. I think they told me that to get me to hang up. But I could be wrong. Good thing I didn't buy another bike...

Called TD yesterday for motorcycle insurance.

Got quotes for just liability:

07 GSXR 600 = $1883/year

07 R6 = $1889/year

07 SV650 = $2283/year

Called back today to ask for quotes with theft and all of them were $5000+

Then they said that the rates changed and now all those quotes are invalid and my new ones are all $4500+. They told me to call back tomorrow as rates change daily.

22 male with M2. I also have my house and car insurance with TD. I've always been with TD, didn't even bother calling anyone else, but I'm definitely going to be shopping around now. Especially when they said they wouldn't honour their rates, which she said she could still see on the screen but couldn't replicate....

Bro don't feel bad. You would never have gotten those rates if you actually wanted to pay the prices. Those rates are without the sportbike surcharge that they add. It happened to me before. Got quoted without the stupid surcharge. Sounded reasonable and then when you actually follow through the system tells them it's sportbike and should be X amount. I think they surcharge 325% for sportbikes. So hopefully you don't feel too ripped off since you never would have been able to get the cheap price. I am 24 male etc same as you so I know the pain.

correct, you would have never got those rates for a supersport through TD, i find TD super expensive, try statefarm.

TD isn't competitive on SS bikes until the operator is over 30yo. The first quotes that they provided you (under $2000) were incorrect.

TD isn't competitive on SS bikes until the operator is over 30yo. The first quotes that they provided you (under $2000) were incorrect.

Although if you go with TD Meloche Monnex with a professional organization/affiliation after the age of 25 just about any bike is pretty cheap to insure. Especially non sportbikes. But even sportbikes become reasonable. The PEO discount is the deepest one they offer. For my car it worked out to be close to 40% off.

Im convinced Insurance companies have some big chart in front of them that they throw some darts at for rates!! I had one SF agent quote me for a 2011 Ninja 250 and I got a rate of $915 full coverage. First year rider, good no? Riders Plus... $945 Full Coverage. Go back to another SF agent 2 days ago and get $790 Full! Guess the dart landed in my favor lol!

Im convinced Insurance companies have some big chart in front of them that they throw some darts at for rates!! I had one SF agent quote me for a 2011 Ninja 250 and I got a rate of $915 full coverage. First year rider, good no? Riders Plus... $945 Full Coverage. Go back to another SF agent 2 days ago and get $790 Full! Guess the dart landed in my favor lol!

I hear this a lot. I thought all state farm quotes would be the same no matter what broker you talk to. Getting the cheaper price would scare me after some insurance horror stories I read here.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom