"Daddy doesn't like my lesbian ways... " | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Daddy doesn't like my lesbian ways... "

Many still believe this is something you choose to do and isn't something you are born with...

She isn't completely unfortunately looking.

I'll take a shot lol

For 65 million, i'll put up with anything she does.
marriage.gif

Hahaha, that's too funny.
I'm glad she's laughing about it too. The joke's on her dad!

I wonder how long will it take someone to convince her to a sham marriage to split the $65 mil

Yeah, just set up a marriage of convenience and split the $$$$. Sounds like a win-win to me! :D

It'd be even funnier if she entered into a sham marriage with a gay man.

Im a very generous and kind-hearted man.

where do i sign my soul away?

i already feel like i love her.
cant you feel it?

She can bring home women and you can bring home women.... It'd be a couple's thing you do on Friday nights. See how many girls you can bring home and share... lol
best swingers couple EVER

edit) all the women you can eat
(see what i did there?)

It'd be even funnier if she entered into a sham marriage with a gay man.

If a lesbian is really a man (cause she likes women), and an gay man is really a woman (cause he likes men), then this would work for real wouldn't it.... she is the he and he is the she.... or am I missing something???

If a lesbian is really a man (cause she likes women), and an gay man is really a woman (cause he likes men), then this would work for real wouldn't it.... she is the he and he is the she.... or am I missing something???

Haha that's a bit of an oversimplification. It might work, but only if they switched bodies :p

She can bring home women and you can bring home women.... It'd be a couple's thing you do on Friday nights. See how many girls you can bring home and share... lol
I like the cut of your jib

"Your" making my head hurt

He is a she with a dick

Back
Top Bottom