cycle world Toronto | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

cycle world Toronto

I live around there so I go there often during riding seasons. For some reason the store has a very negative atmosphere, could be the large quantity of equipments piled there, could be the lighting, I dont know.

But I find their staff pretty nice. I always talk to Omar, he's the guy with the long hair. I remember when I had my 250 he taught me how to do a proper oil change step by step. I don't know who Jim is but if you do go just talk to Omar.

I 2nd ^.....When ever I got in there it just feels really cold and dark.....weird!

Hey everyone. I go to CycleWorld all the time. My Hubby and I went in to check out what types/sizes of bikes would make the best 1st bike for me. I know that the people I've dealt with in the sales room have been very nice, but perhaps it wasn't this "Jim" guy. I was there on a Holiday once, and the owner even opened the showroom for us, even though they weren't technically "open".

The service department i find to be very consistent. They have worked on my, and my hubby's bike, and neither of us have any negative things to say.

The storefront, i personally, love. Debi is fantastic at helping you find what you're looking for. I can see how some people may find her 'pushy', but i think it's just her character. Their prices are decent for those people who don't like to shop around all too much. They're a great one-stop-shop for all your motorcycle needs. I give them an A overall.

Thanks!

D.R.

I don't mind Cycle World. The lady is very pushy though. But just tell her you're looking around and she'll leave you alone. I haven't spoken with any of the guys in the back though.

Back
Top Bottom