Cycle World Super Store Mississauga Review | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cycle World Super Store Mississauga Review

polo

Ok everyone, this is MY reveiw, of MY experience, for THIS occassion, of THIS location. YOUR experience WILL be different based on what your going in for. I don't usually write reviews, but I like to give credit where credit is due.

I visited the mississauga location of CycleWorld yesterday for the first time. I wasn't really shopping for anything in particular, except gloves perhaps, but I was in the area and I stopped by around 6pm. It's where Envy Rides used to be, on the right side.

The first impression I had was that there's a lot of vertical space. The high ceilings actually reminded me of Royal Distributing, which I had just visited on the weekend, and is always nice because I had just visited another moto shop that felt a lot more claustrophobic.

Another thing is that everything is very organized. This could be because it's still relatively new, but it looked incredibly clean and tidy. I hope they can keep this level of organization up.

I was greeted by Billie, and I also met Bart. Both were polite and well mannered, and throughout the visit neither were pushy at all in any way, and were willing to check several prices for me from the catalogues to satisfy my curiosity. Could be different if it's busier, as it was only I and a couple of other people in there. But I certainly hope that they can maintain this level of customer service.

The location has street riding and off road articles. I didn't see any real skew to either one. In fact I'd say the store is split down the middle in terms of street and off road items. It doesn't have the biggest variety, as say GP Bikes does, or maybe even it's own sister store, but it has all the essentials and a couple of periphery brands that will satisfy most.

Now, here's the interesting thing: Some of the tags have Envy Rides pricing labels on them, and then their own price tags. I'm guessing Envy's stock was probably auctioned off. Some of the items are non-current, and are priced pretty low compared to the original sticker prices. I ended up getting a hoody for roughly half of the original sticker. So if you're shopping for a leather jacket, and you're in to something like Icon or Joe Rocket, you can find some decently priced ones there. I felt like getting one myself, but unfortunately, motorcycle jackets isn't like toilet paper: You can never have too much. I would think they're trying to unload that stock to be able to bring in new items.

I didn't ask about service or repairs really, so I can't speak for the prices in that regard. The mandatory motorcycles for sale are there too, and I can't really comment on those either, as I didn't ask about them.

To conclude, I was satisfied with my first experience there. I'm glad they're there as I missed having a motorcycle shop close to home.

Thanks for reading.

Ok everyone, this is MY reveiw, of MY experience, for THIS occassion, of THIS location. YOUR experience WILL be different based on what your going in for. I don't usually write reviews, but I like to give credit where credit is due.

I visited the mississauga location of CycleWorld yesterday for the first time. I wasn't really shopping for anything in particular, except gloves perhaps, but I was in the area and I stopped by around 6pm. It's where Envy Rides used to be, on the right side.

The first impression I had was that there's a lot of vertical space. The high ceilings actually reminded me of Royal Distributing, which I had just visited on the weekend, and is always nice because I had just visited another moto shop that felt a lot more claustrophobic.

Another thing is that everything is very organized. This could be because it's still relatively new, but it looked incredibly clean and tidy. I hope they can keep this level of organization up.

I was greeted by Billie, and I also met Bart. Both were polite and well mannered, and throughout the visit neither were pushy at all in any way, and were willing to check several prices for me from the catalogues to satisfy my curiosity. Could be different if it's busier, as it was only I and a couple of other people in there. But I certainly hope that they can maintain this level of customer service.

The location has street riding and off road articles. I didn't see any real skew to either one. In fact I'd say the store is split down the middle in terms of street and off road items. It doesn't have the biggest variety, as say GP Bikes does, or maybe even it's own sister store, but it has all the essentials and a couple of periphery brands that will satisfy most.

Now, here's the interesting thing: Some of the tags have Envy Rides pricing labels on them, and then their own price tags. I'm guessing Envy's stock was probably auctioned off. Some of the items are non-current, and are priced pretty low compared to the original sticker prices. I ended up getting a hoody for roughly half of the original sticker. So if you're shopping for a leather jacket, and you're in to something like Icon or Joe Rocket, you can find some decently priced ones there. I felt like getting one myself, but unfortunately, motorcycle jackets isn't like toilet paper: You can never have too much. I would think they're trying to unload that stock to be able to bring in new items.

I didn't ask about service or repairs really, so I can't speak for the prices in that regard. The mandatory motorcycles for sale are there too, and I can't really comment on those either, as I didn't ask about them.

To conclude, I was satisfied with my first experience there. I'm glad they're there as I missed having a motorcycle shop close to home.

Thanks for reading.

I bought a Kawasaki 650R from Cycle World West. I'll admit it has some scratches, which I'm addressing, but the bike runs like a gem with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom