Crazy stunt run! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy stunt run!

kanabis

Site Supporter
Polska represent! :cool:lol[video=youtube;oCPTZi2Srdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPTZi2Srdw[/video]

and i thought this guy was good

[video=youtube_share;MbZc5vh8SFY]http://youtu.be/MbZc5vh8SFY[/video]

and i thought this guy was good

[video=youtube_share;MbZc5vh8SFY]http://youtu.be/MbZc5vh8SFY[/video]
It'd be more impressive if he did it on the actual elements, instead of the rubber(?) mats.

It'd be more impressive if he did it on the actual elements, instead of the rubber(?) mats.
yeah hes got a bunch of other videos, look at the ice racing one :)

yeah hes got a bunch of other videos, look at the ice racing one :)
I have been watching his other videos lol. Yeah he's good, I just think for that 1 video he should of done it off the mat.

Enjoyable, thank you for the post.
In terms of the dismount, there was a guy called Dr.Mentos that 10 years ago was doing front flips through the handle bars leaving the bike on a side stand. But this one is original as well.

Those aren't rubber mats first of all, if you know about stunting you should know that a trick he pulls off many times in that video is called a "death spin" which requires you to build up momentum in a circle wheelie, pull in the clutch and have the bike pivot on the rear tire in one spot 360 degrees ...That would not work well on a rubber mat as there would be too much traction....Generally people use sheets of plywood for these type of videos, sometimes sprayed with something that has a little traction, but not rubber mats...

Regardless off the surface that stuff its really hard to do in a small perimeter like that, the sheets are there to make it possible not easier...You can circle on grass, dirt, etc, but it would be really hard to clutch the bike up, especially in such a small area. And you would not be able to ride with such a on the gas style on those surfaces...Also I dont think your going to get the bike to float on the surface of water for the water shots...Jorian is one of the best stunt riders in the world, this is just a different style of video...He can do it all, watch his other videos and you will see

Last edited:
Those aren't rubber mats first of all, if you know about stunting you should know that a trick he pulls off many times in that video is called a "death spin" which requires you to build up momentum in a circle wheelie, pull in the clutch and have the bike pivot on the rear tire in one spot 360 degrees ...That would not work well on a rubber mat as there would be too much traction....Generally people use sheets of plywood for these type of videos, sometimes sprayed with something that has a little traction, but not rubber mats...

Regardless off the surface that stuff its really hard to do in a small perimeter like that, the sheets are there to make it possible not easier...You can circle on grass, dirt, etc, but it would be really hard to clutch the bike up, especially in such a small area. And you would not be able to ride with such a on the gas style on those surfaces...Also I dont think your going to get the bike to float on the surface of water for the water shots...Jorian is one of the best stunt riders in the world, this is just a different style of video...He can do it all, watch his other videos and you will see

Yeah, I don't know much about stunts (I'd like to get into it eventually, but more concerned about learning to street ride atm. maybe in a few years). Just lookin' at it from a spectator point of view. The water one, yeah it makes sense to build a platform under the water. I just figured I wouldn't need to single it out; as common sense would dictate you can't ride ontop of water.

And if you read my other reply in this thread, you would of seen that I have been watching his other videos; and do recognize that he's good (good being an understatement, maybe I should of used amazing instead?)

awesome stunting. sick dismount. great control

Back
Top Bottom