Crashed? Crash again! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crashed? Crash again!

So dude's friends are knocked out and he's just taking pics?!

The dude in the picture is the one that remained conscious. Looked like in no condition to be taking pics of his ko'd buddies lol. Pic must've been taken my the news crew.

The dude in the picture is the one that remained conscious. Looked like in no condition to be taking pics of his ko'd buddies lol. Pic must've been taken my the news crew.

"The third motorcyclist was down but conscious. When police arrived, he was sitting on the roadside next to his damaged bike, taking photos of the crash scene with his smartphone."

Darwinism is trying to tell them something...

they'll do it again

I'm all for speeding but....with alcohol?! =/ I don't get it, every time I have 2-4 beers (max I'll drink if I'm driving/riding), I end up being paranoid and going the speed limit.

"The third motorcyclist was down but conscious. When police arrived, he was sitting on the roadside next to his damaged bike, taking photos of the crash scene with his smartphone."

I stand corrected. Never the less homeboy did the right thing by not trying to wake his buddies up which could've caused further injury. :rolleyes:

I stand corrected. Never the less homeboy did the right thing by not trying to wake his buddies up which could've caused further injury. :rolleyes:

I think their plan was almost perfect (especially with booz effect when everything seems possible and nothing can ever go wrong :D):
- hey, buddy is down. What's the quickest way to get him to the hospital?
- on the bike of course (nevermind possibly making injuries more serious)
- wow, u r genius - such a great idea, let's go - fast!

Execution - well, u saw it :D

Back
Top Bottom