Crash leaves two critical in Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crash leaves two critical in Mississauga

Ugh...happened just down the street from us.

Apparently the bike has Florida plates on it.

GWS rider and passenger.

From http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1015152--crash-victims-fight-for-life
Crash victims fight for life

Two men who suffered life-threatening injuries in a motorcycle crash last night in Cooksville are fighting for their lives this morning in two separate Toronto trauma centres.

Peel Regional Police received a call at 6:35 p.m. last night indicating the driver and passenger of a motorcycle had been thrown from the vehicle in a high-speed, single vehicle crash on Achill Cres., near Hurontario St. and Central Pkwy.

The men are believed to have suffered broken limbs and serious head injuries. They were rushed to Trillium Health Centre and then transferred to different hospitals in Toronto, where they remain in intensive care.

The road was closed for several hours as police forensics experts investigated the crash.

Police took statements from witnesses near the scene but are still hoping to gather more information.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710, or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

5b22ab794ac2b27e07c02b5af59f.jpeg

Highspeed single vehicle crash on a residential street? Wonder what happened? GWS riders, hope they both pull through

I saw the bike come in to Kahuna's at 9 am and didn't look good.All the best to the two riders hope thay make it through.

thats just down the street from me...I didn't see anything and drive by there multiple times a day. GWS

GWS rider/passenger

Back
Top Bottom