cracked tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

cracked tire

stickynugs

So I finished my ride today, started in toronto went around kawartha lakes , through Halliburton ended it Collingwood at the cottage , noticed my front tire has a pretty big crack but its still holding air. is it safe enough to ride home?

A tow from collingwood to toronto would kill me on top of that I need a new tire.

Pic?

Deep crack or shallow? Use side roads.

Also how old is the tire, and where is the crack? Any nail/puncture etc?

Highly likely that you can warranty the tire, I am doing the same for my dunlop.

Hard for us to make the call on what's safe or not.

Use your better judgement

So I finished my ride today, started in toronto went around kawartha lakes , through Halliburton ended it Collingwood at the cottage , noticed my front tire has a pretty big crack but its still holding air. is it safe enough to ride home?

A tow from collingwood to toronto would kill me on top of that I need a new tire.

So, what happened? How did you get home? How old is the tire?

Im leaving tomorrow, my buddie has free tows on his caa card so hes letting me use it. I bought the
tire this year at the bike show, couple months ago. Theres an experation date on the tire
Still good. I dont have reciept for it so dont think I could get the warranty

Im leaving tomorrow, my buddie has free tows on his caa card so hes letting me use it. I bought the
tire this year at the bike show, couple months ago. Theres an experation date on the tire
Still good. I dont have reciept for it so dont think I could get the warranty

Good. Cracks in a tires (especially a sidewall) are a very bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom