Covid-19 Statistics of Child Deaths with the disease | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Covid-19 Statistics of Child Deaths with the disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like millions, no sorry billions of vaccinated people did not get any super powers nor did I die...
That's just what someone who got the 5G upload would say :unsure:

Sigh.

Yes, myocarditis is a very rare symptom of the vaccines. It’s also a symptom of COVID 19.

Were hospitals overrun with people suffering from myocarditis? No.
Were they overrun with people suffering from COVID and associated symptoms? Yes.

I’ve seen this rerun. It’s still got the same ending as before.
While I am on board with myocarditis being worse from covid than vaccines, government does itself no favours when they surpress legitimate scientific data that they say we should believe and rely on.

That's just what someone who got the 5G upload would say :unsure:
I do have a 5G phone, it uses the same frequency ranges (5G phones) as 4G/LTE did/does not the mmWave tinfoil hat freak out range....

But maybe my COVID Vaccine protected my from the 5G?

I'm not calling anyone out specifically. I consulted the tea leaves in my drink and they suggested I get a preemptive post in.
+1
I'm just going to treat this like a troll thread.
Keep your contributions to opinions and facts.

Sigh.

Yes, myocarditis is a very rare symptom of the vaccines. It’s also a symptom of COVID 19.

Were they overrun with people suffering from COVID and associated symptoms? Yes.

So what is your stance on the removal of data? All above board?

I haven't read anything about it, no opinion at this time.

really don't understand when people try to belittle others on a public forum?

While I am on board with myocarditis being worse from covid than vaccines, government does itself no favours when they surpress legitimate scientific data that they say we should believe and rely on.

It’s not suppressed. I looked at the Mayo clinic advice posted very recently. It’s perfectly clear.

Granted the Mayo clinic is US but unless you’re prepared to state that it’s a Mickey Mouse org that no one pays attention (it’s absolutely not) then it couldn’t really be clearer. Same with the CDC.

I’m off for a booster this week. I fully expect the outcome to be the same as all the other times, mild pain at the injection site. I’m doing it to get the decent %age increase in diminished chance of serious health issues from contracting COVID. Works out to be a very decent positive outcome scientifically for very little effort on my part. Like say, rustproofing my car, only considerably cheaper.

So what is your stance on the removal of data? All above board?

I haven't read anything about it, no opinion at this time.
It's hard to find good sources of info. It looks like some whackjobs requested data and received 148 pages of nothing. On the other hand, CDC has published a lot of data on myocarditis. Is the redacted info available elsewhere and CDC just gave the crazies an FU? Without significant effort, it's hard to find the truth in that situation.

It's hard to find good sources of info. It looks like some whackjobs requested data and received 148 pages of nothing. On the other hand, CDC has published a lot of data on myocarditis. Is the redacted info available elsewhere and CDC just gave the crazies an FU? Without significant effort, it's hard to find the truth in that situation.

I have no idea about this either. Government suppression of data would be a big lever politically and I don’t see it being used by anyone so I’m going to guess this may be a bigger issue among the aluminum headwear crowd more than anything.

I refuse to call it coffee. Brown and water is about as flattering as I can give it.
thread derail:
I don't like Tim's either. I buy my beans at Baden coffee company 20 min west of Kitchener. Dark roast midnight obsession usually.

That’s because your entire premise is incorrect (as it is when the predictable crowd also parrot the same thing). You think you’re being lied to because you don’t understand the “why”.
Haha! Oh, please. Enlighten me. Do it with credible data and statistics, though.

Last edited:
I have no idea about this either. Government suppression of data would be a big lever politically and I don’t see it being used by anyone so I’m going to guess this may be a bigger issue among the aluminum headwear crowd more than anything.
We buy ALCAN, there is a free hat in every box!

thread derail:
I don't like Tim's either. I buy my beans at Baden coffee company 20 min west of Kitchener. Dark roast midnight obsession usually.
Sometimes a thread derail is what it takes to lighten the mood again

Sigh.

So your telling me you truly, TRULY, belive the government would redact every single page of a scientific study of the correlation between the vaccine and myocarditis if it only showed that there was a small risk of myocarditis from covid19 and an even smaller risk from the vaccines both of which were so small they were inconsequential? Any chance your in the market for a new bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom