Covid’s in the air and it ain’t fair | GTAMotorcycle.com

Covid’s in the air and it ain’t fair

EDMGUY

Hey everyone, new member here and I hope none of you catch this covid ****! be safe and ride safe!!!
(I have not ridden since 2weeks ago, been staying home except when working frontlines)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Is that a cb500f and the park at Broadview near queen I see?
Thanks bro, yeah it does looks like a cb500f but it’s an inline4 cb650f (43whp vs 77whp) it is my 1st bike since 2018 but looking to upgrade this year. I’ve done mostly city rides and definitely the view over the park deserves a pic with your bike in it.

Thanks bro, yeah it does looks like a cb500f but it’s an inline4 cb650f (43whp vs 77whp) it is my 1st bike since 2018 but looking to upgrade this year. I’ve done mostly city rides and definitely the view over the park deserves a pic with your bike in it.
Upgrade to what? 77 whp seems enough for playing around or light travel. What type of riding do you do?

Upgrade to what? 77 whp seems enough for playing around or light travel. What type of riding do you do?
I would like to do some track days with track capable bikes. My naked honda does its own thing well like merging on highways and in town riding. I’ve signed up for an m2exit course but that probably won’t happen in May.

Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom