Coronavirus | Page 212 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't tell me you're one of those people who believes in the mercury & fetal tissue in every vaccine, government mind control things.

Go walk through a century graveyard some day and see how many people never made it to 30 or 40 years old, and how many never made it into their teen years even. We have vaccines and science to thank for our current longevity as a human race.
[/QUOTE]

no i'm not a anti vaxer, but i'm also not a believer that we need to get meds for every time we have an illness

no i'm not a anti vaxer, but i'm also not a believer that we need to get meds for every time we have an illness

Well, I'm the last person to rush to the doctor to get meds every-time I have a minor ailment either, but, uh.....minor ailments typically can't kill you.

Covid can.

Along with lots of other particularly serious illnesses in our past (some being in our past BECAUSE of vaccines), Covid19 would sure seem to be one of those scenarios where the population at large should be willing to get a shot versus continuing to play Russian roulette with not only their own life, but that of others as well.

I just can't fathom why anyone wouldn't.

A skilled person administering the needle will have it done and over before you even realize anything even happened with zero pain at all. It's all in the skill - I've had tiny needles given to me by inexperienced people that hurt like a bastard, but I've also had huge gauge needles poked into me tons of times (cortisone shots and blood donations) done by people who do needles endlessly all day long that were 100% pain free, or virtually pain free.

Last edited:
In all honesty in think i already had a month or so ago, But i would sooner try and built immunity to it before i'd get a vaccine

A skilled person administering the needle will have it done and over before you even realize anything even happened with zero pain at all. It's all in the skill - I've had tiny needles given to me by inexperienced people that hurt like a bastard, but I've also had huge gauge needles poked into me tons of times (cortisone shots and blood donations) done by people who do needles endlessly all day long that were 100% pain free, or virtually pain free.

Cortisone shots have freezing mixed in with them.

Cortisone shots have freezing mixed in with them.

And? You still have to get the needle into the body first before anything comes out of it. That's the potentially painful bit. However the last few in my shoulders were over before I even realized they started - the surgeons are that freakin' good at it. I'd swear one of them never happened had the pain not completely disappeared within a few days after, and had there not been a tiny puncture mark.

With blood donations it's a way bigger needle and no freezing. The stupid finger prick you have to get during the screening hurts more than the actual needle.

I don't mind getting shots. I don't find they hurt too much, and I've had some pretty large needles.

But for the life of me, I cannot watch as the needle goes into my skin. I have to look away.

If I see that needle going in, better make some room on the floor, because Imma gonna faint-tits-up right then and there.

Hard to explain. It’s not the pain...I’ve actually had tons of needles poked in me over the years. It’s just a true illogical phobia.

I don't mind getting shots. I don't find they hurt too much, and I've had some pretty large needles.

But for the life of me, I cannot watch as the needle goes into my skin. I have to look away.

If I see that needle going in, better make some room on the floor, because Imma gonna faint-tits-up right then and there.

I have actually uttered the words “what happened, where am I?” before in this situation.

You go built your immunity up.

you go get your shot, be the first inline

. i'm not a scientist by no means, but one would think that you would have to build some kind of immunity to the virus if you had it and got clear of it?

Last edited:
you go get your shot, be the first inline

Why would you NOT be one of the first in line as soon as it's available?

It's not like vaccinations are something new, particularly ones designed around a Coronavirus. The science behind them is kinda old hat now, it's just what's in them so far as the required virus fragments that's going to be difference than the typical seasonal flu vaccine.

It's not like it's going to be some completely new concoction that they might find 6 or 10 months down the road causes you to grow a third arm or something. And unlike the seasonal flu virus where the worst that can happen is...it doesn't work...for Covid, seeing as how it's been reported that mutations are very minor and shouldn't effect the efficacy of vaccines produced, it should work well.

The sooner we all get that onboard the sooner life can return to normal. But that's because we need to reach herd immunity. The more people in the herd that CAN get the shot but DON'T get the shot, the longer that will take.

Why would you NOT be one of the first in line as soon as it's available?

It's not like vaccinations are something new, particularly ones designed around a Coronavirus. The science behind them is kinda old hat now, it's just what's in them so far as the required virus fragments that's going to be difference than the typical seasonal flu vaccine.

It's not like it's going to be some completely new concoction that they might find 6 or 10 months down the road causes you to grow a third arm or something. And unlike the seasonal flu virus where the worst that can happen is...it doesn't work...for Covid, seeing as how it's been reported that mutations are very minor and shouldn't effect the efficacy of vaccines produced, it should work well.

The sooner we all get that onboard the sooner life can return to normal. But that's because we need to reach herd immunity. The more people in the herd that CAN get the shot but DON'T get the shot, the longer that will take.

like most things i'm very patient and will see how it plays out, I might have no choice and have to have to get it for work.

. i'm not a scientist by no means, but one would think that you would have to build some kind of immunity to the virus if you had it and got clear of it?

WHO is saying they don't know how long that immunity lasts:

Most studies show that people who have recovered from the novel coronavirus have antibodies to the virus. But the WHO said it’s unclear how long the protection from those antibodies lasts, making the efficacy of immunity passports unclear.

WHO is saying they don't know how long that immunity lasts:

this is going to be a mess for a while till things are a for sure state, Right now there seems to be a lot of guess work

My wife can give needles all day long including hooking up IV drips in infants. Want to give her a needle ? better tie her in a chair.

we are all different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom