Coronavirus | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
World health organization hosts a spreadsheet you can download of all known cases and deaths, that was an interesting read.

Just spoke to my buddy in Spain, Country has gone full lockdown ala Italy.
It makes a hell of a lot more sense than a half ass lockdown. You still probably have enough self-entitled wankers travelling around creating a full load for the healthcare system.

We will look back on the efforts and cowardice of our political leaders with shame.

Pandemic people, the world population has already been infected, closing political boundaries :/ what will that do again for something that is already here?
it is illogical.

Pandemic people, the world population has already been infected, closing political boundaries :/ what will that do again for something that is already here?
it is illogical.
You could easily press pause on internal non-essential travel. Basically, as of tomorrow at noon, hang out somewhere for x days (probably a dwelling, x is probably 14). Certain people are designated essential (police, health care, municipal maintenance etc) and allowed to move. All of these people probably have official ID already. Similar to closed roads tickets, get caught out, get a $1000 ticket. Get caught out again, go to jail.

it is illogical.

A lot of Yankees think we have free health care. If they don't have coverage from home are our hospitals set to do the collections?

We don't have the habit of kicking the sick onto the street as often happens south of the border.

Visitors to Cuba IIRC need to show proof of travel insurance. Should that be added to entry requirements for Canada?

They've declared a pandemic but we don't have dump trucks driving the streets collecting dead bodies yet. Hopefully somebody is looking at worst case scenarios and making notes of potential problems for COVID-21, 23 or whatever comes down the road.

You could easily press pause on internal non-essential travel. Basically, as of tomorrow at noon, hang out somewhere for x days (probably a dwelling, x is probably 14). Certain people are designated essential (police, health care, municipal maintenance etc) and allowed to move. All of these people probably have official ID already. Similar to closed roads tickets, get caught out, get a $1000 ticket. Get caught out again, go to jail.

Define essential. A trucker delivering food or medicines is OK but bike parts not so much. What about a car part for an ambulance?

There are a million what if's.

I'm supposed to go for a blood test this month. Usually I'm the only person at the clinic that doesn't speak with an accent. Someone else in the room would likely have been out of the country recently or in contact with some who was. Not a critical test and can be put off for a month or two or until there is some stability.

Right now beer and chicken wings sound like health food. Deep frying kills the bugs on the wings and beer comes with built in disinfectant. Can you use vodka as hand sanitizer?

Define essential. A trucker delivering food or medicines is OK but bike parts not so much. What about a car part for an ambulance?

There are a million what if's.

I'm supposed to go for a blood test this month. Usually I'm the only person at the clinic that doesn't speak with an accent. Someone else in the room would likely have been out of the country recently or in contact with some who was. Not a critical test and can be put off for a month or two or until there is some stability.

Right now beer and chicken wings sound like health food. Deep frying kills the bugs on the wings and beer comes with built in disinfectant. Can you use vodka as hand sanitizer?
No need to deliver 99% of food or medicine as there are no retail outlets open. It's all shut down except hospitals. If they need supplies from a warehouse, that gets requested and approved.

A blood test is non-essential in that two weeks.

Way too much slamming the barn door after all the cows already got out. What good is that going to do,
everybody needs to come together in this situation not apart.

Way too much slamming the barn door after all the cows already got out. What good is that going to do,
Exactly why i was ranting about Ezra.

They're saying to not come together. However one should ask themselves, under the circumstances, what's the most I can do, not the least.

Then you’re looking at the next global hotspot...go on extended lockdown or move to your daughter’s house and take your helmet and gear...I hear she has a trials bike in the garage .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're saying to not come together. However one should ask themselves, under the circumstances, what's the most I can do, not the least.
together as in effort and spirit of cooperation
Everyone assume you have it now or have been exposed to it and get good at giving personal care.
You can't stop this one but we might learn how to better deal with the next one.
I learned how to do laundry today :) just in case.

Then you’re looking at the next global hotspot...go on extended lockdown or move to your daughter’s house and take your helmet and gear...I hear she has a trials bike in the garage .

With my wife's mobility issues, we are almost in lockdown anyway.
But you bring up an interesting point. I only have my Ducati in the garage right now. I'm accustomed to having 3 bikes in there. I need to go see her (Hamilton) the Yamaha and my 5 month old granddaughter Sloane.

The International Centre
ATTENTION: The Toronto Sportsmen Show and The Spring Cottage Life Show are cancelled. As more event information becomes available, we will update our information

..... and yet I keep seeing the Cottage show advertised on TV 4~5 times an hour.

And why is a Canadian center use US spelling??

Check again....
1e1ee6abe49928abab54ed6858241f21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom