Cop rear ends motorcycle and blames the rider. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cop rear ends motorcycle and blames the rider.

Gary64

Site Supporter
[video=youtube_share;T5Rb_3GlMTM]http://youtu.be/T5Rb_3GlMTM[/video]

What a ******, just coming on hard to save his own ***...

Although the biker did come to a complete stop with a lot of room in front of him...

hmm...

I know where that rider can get himself a set of balls.
That ****** bag cop would see me in court.
And i would love to hear him explain his actions.

Bad cop ...

But prior to the incident, I don't think I would have been AS close to the white line. I understand about him wanting to let the right-signalling car in, but being that far right risks trouble from behind. Doesn't change that it's 100% the cop's fault, the bike legally owns the whole lane and can legally be anywhere within that lane.

Veteran cop sweats bullets, shakes hand with limp wristed biker. So sad.

wow!
so the cop ***** up, then intimidates the rider while blaming him for the accident, and then leaves?

hahaha

can;t wait for this to go viral

Wow!! That cop was lucky the rider didn't want to cause ****.. It doesn't matter when the bike hit the breaks no car should be that close behind.. LOL

Wow!! That cop was lucky the rider didn't want to cause ****.. It doesn't matter when the bike hit the breaks no car should be that close behind.. LOL

It's better to not cause **** at the scene otherwise the powerhungry cop would have probably confiscated his camera and wrote him up and charged him with something stupid. Causing **** afterwards with the cops ID and proof will probably help his case though.

I don't understand why the rider is riding like that. So much room then almost stops completely while traffic accelerates around him....

Either way cop is in the wrong.

Didn't you know, on the roads of North America, cops are right 99.99% of the time......

What a bunch of drama queens, it was a light bump. Why escalate the situation and waste time fighting in court.

i would insist he gives me the tickets!! the only way that cop is going to learn is if he gets his *** handed to him in court. both guys were sorta wrong in the situation, biker shouldn't have completely stopped, and cop shouldn't be up the bikers ***.

Damn, that rider b*tched out hard. He got a yelling at when his bike was the one that got hit....

Dumb move of him to brake so hard when he had so much room, but it was his lane.

I wonder if there was any damage to the bike

I believe I would have personally asked this nice officer to call his supervisor. Then went from there.

Cops are like women, they can NEVER accept they have done anything wrong. That said I would have done the same, let it slide then post it up like this so the cop can get some public shame.

Haha the moment the officer was like "well what do you want" he was sizing the kid up. Then dropped the threats. What the heck. I hope the kid gets something out of it

Kid should proceed directly to the accident reporting centre...then hire a lawyer.

*Shakes hands, walks to car, please don't post this on youtube.......

Back
Top Bottom