Coopers Falls | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coopers Falls

just_luc

Site Supporter
Did the coopers falls run yesterday, sand accumulation in some places.. gotta keep the pace tame, but overall it was a good ride!

Last edited:
Yea, my buddy Joe on the Ducati

where abouts did you see us? I didn't notice you.

Be a little careful through there some of the cages going through are flying and some are drunk.

Beware the unmarked on doe lake road, his fave spot is around Germania rd [60clicks] and sometimes he is around the [50 click] spot close to the outdoor movie dump. They [the enemy] are also doing weekend overpass "laser" at 118 bbridge hwy 11, the shifty tits.

I just mapped it, its a 2hr boot there which is no biggie, but the road seems pretty straight? Is the map decieveing me or is it actually just a straight road?

That was me on the Duc. Graves the road is pretty straight. I was just showing luc some new roads around the area for us that aren't far to get too.

However there is some good roads near there. Southwood which right now is horrible but not too far from bala/rosseau 141.

Booya there is 3-4 of us going to the Gap May24 staying in Robbinsville. If you see see my bike around as you have seen it come and say hello.

Beware the unmarked on doe lake road, his fave spot is around Germania rd [60clicks] and sometimes he is around the [50 click] spot close to the outdoor movie dump. They [the enemy] are also doing weekend overpass "laser" at 118 bbridge hwy 11, the shifty tits.

Wow I must of been lucky as to never of seen hi
. I ran the route from washago threw coofer falls to doe lake to #20 then back across 118 to 11 about 7 times last year at a pritty good speed but just bellow 50 over

Ran lot of muskoka this past weekend too. Ran past him on the parkway, the road that Parallel's Hwy 11 and hits the 118. Port sydney road 10 was the smoothest and cleanest.

Back
Top Bottom