Completed my first 2UP Ride!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Completed my first 2UP Ride!!!

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
Well after close to 7k this season, I finally decided to try out having a passenger! I actually found it remarkably easy....my passenger is a rider, and is fortunately probably not more then 100 lbs....it was a great experience, we 2Up'd many times over the weekend, and it was surprisingly easy for me to ride as normal. Between my pink mowhawk and having a girl on the back it was certainly drawing a lot of attention.

The thing I was working on the most was keeping my shifts smooth as to not jerk the passenger around.

Jenn

Should've gotten your passenger a pink mohawk too. That's 4x the attention!

There are entirely to many reasons why 2up is awesome (as much as I hate it lol )

I dont get why guys take their pass. pegs off???

I still have my passenger pegs... Thinking about taking off though. (My GF will NEVER 2UP with me)

Thankfully there is no "only 2 boobs" on a bike rule. Think I saw you (Pink Mowhawk) pulling out of Lakeshore and Leslie Tim Hirtons a few Saturdays ago with a train of bikes behind you.

Last edited:
what a stupid thread.

Well there have been alot of threads on how difficult some have found to 2 up....perhaps its becuase of less weight but I didnt find it difficult...keep in mind if you dont like the thread noone asked you to respond :)

It was likely Goldie..I just got my mowhawk.....

Thankfully there is no "only 2 boobs" on a bike rule. Think I saw you (Pink Mowhawk) pulling out of Lakeshore and Leslie Tim Hirtons a few Saturdays ago with a train of bikes behind you.

Two up is always just as an enjoyable as solo. Only when you get stuck in slow moving heavy traffic does the drawbacks become apparent in stop and go/crawl situations.

I could see that, I have been on the back before, but now after riding around with someone else I realize what is meant by feeling any movements your passenger makes, more specifically at low speed or stop.

Two up is always just as an enjoyable as solo. Only when you get stuck in slow moving heavy traffic does the drawbacks become apparent in stop and go/crawl situations.

always?

i dont know about always.

2up always sucks just a little bit when compared to solo...... no matter how small or light the person is.....no matter how "good" the passenger is.

riding solo lets you do things...move freely....and ride differently.

riding 2up means you have another person to worry about.
additional weight (no matter how light they are)

there are times for 2up and times for solo .... a good girl will know that.

PS...i still havent see any pics of this girl/girl 2up. where they at?????

hahah we didnt take any...but maybe we will or you can see for yourself, were riding out to an ice cream meet I believe tonight! haha

always?

i dont know about always.

2up always sucks just a little bit when compared to solo...... no matter how small or light the person is.....no matter how "good" the passenger is.

riding solo lets you do things...move freely....and ride differently.

riding 2up means you have another person to worry about.
additional weight (no matter how light they are)

there are times for 2up and times for solo .... a good girl will know that.

PS...i still havent see any pics of this girl/girl 2up. where they at?????

Back
Top Bottom