Comfortable Grips | GTAMotorcycle.com

Comfortable Grips

taxnatural

Anyone use or can recommend something thats easier on the hands..My my hands get really sore in traffic, I think I'm getting old lol

I bought a set of BMW grips that are super comfy and fit on my GSXR 600, even bought an extra set i liked them so much.

First - relax your grip. Just a guess but it is most likely cause for most riders. You supposed to steer with your hands and not hold your body weight wiht it.
Second - I never believed all the hype about grip puppies. So yesterday I went to pick up fork oil from Glen at FS and remembered that he has them listed on his site for 9.99 so I got a pair - can't lose for $10. And I fooking love them!

First - relax your grip. Just a guess but it is most likely cause for most riders. You supposed to steer with your hands and not hold your body weight wiht it.
Second - I never believed all the hype about grip puppies. So yesterday I went to pick up fork oil from Glen at FS and remembered that he has them listed on his site for 9.99 so I got a pair - can't lose for $10. And I fooking love them!

What is FS?

Back
Top Bottom