Clutching Problem | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Clutching Problem

I Know this is pretty boring and lame to do but this is probably the easiest way to learn. As people have suguested go into a parking lot or empty street and find your friction point and JUST work on starting stooping starting and stooping and then starting and the stooping...
may help go to 3:20 and watch from there
[video=youtube;CdySkge4aKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdySkge4aKM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Edit, Clutch control takes a long time to learn it took me a few hours to get the bike moving and have it smoothly start moving...It took me almost a week of a few hours a day to get the gas/clutch mixture right. About 3 month later i still would stall the bike occasional when trying to start moving but a year and a half later no issues what ever, discipline yourself to learn how to be smooth with the clutch, makes driving safer and puts less wear on engine parts. : >

Last edited:
My bf has taken my bike out before and said that my throttle has about a cm of play before it kicks in. That may be the problem.

But someone has mentioned before to get my bike up to 3000 or 4000 rmp and then gentely release the clutch, that helps a lot. Thanks Jonnie!!!
there should be a little bit of wiggle room in your throttle but not that much. personally i like about 2mm. but one cm is way tooo much lol.

If you ride a scooter, wouldn't you have a limited M2?
Nope, it's a 200cc so it's a full M2. I can take my M test on it if I want to...I think LSM is issued if you show up for the test on 50cc or below only

Back
Top Bottom