Clarington Cycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Clarington Cycle

Schneller

Site Supporter
Wow. I brought my wheels to them this afternoon for new tires, and I can pick them up tomorrow afternoon!

It's slow there at the moment. Can't always have that quick turnaround but yes Mike is a solid guy to deal with.

That was my impression too. Good to hear.

Mike is great to deal with. I use him for everything. He just spent a day sourcing parts that I wanted, they are both special orders. No complaints with his shop, would recommend him to everyone

I wanted to give this shop my business and couldnt give my money away. Wanted tires for my 2010 Triumph Thunderbird, front and back, and they told me they couldnt do it???

Really???

I wanted to give this shop my business and couldnt give my money away. Wanted tires for my 2010 Triumph Thunderbird, front and back, and they told me they couldnt do it???

Really???

That doesn't sound like Mike... You sure you were talking to Clarington Cycle and not Clarington Honda?

Clarington Cycle is a solid local shop. Mike is a good honest knowledgeable guy and Andrew is a skilled wrench. Not sure about them not being busy I was there yesterday and service bays were full. Not sure what the issue was with the triumph but must be more to this story.

Wow. I've always had them done while I wait. About 45 minutes tops at whatever shop I've dealt with.
Develop a rapport with the shop and let them know you are a regular customer and they will treat you right.

Only previous experience was with Asselstein Country which is a bit closer to me. Always dropped off the wheels but it would take a week or two. Maybe the tires ordered were out of stock, maybe it was closer to the season and they were busier.

I like the smaller shop format at Clarington Cycle.

Back
Top Bottom